Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me cringe them all being in tweed and Hunter wellies! They think they’re now so upper class but are still complete chavs, they went with John Terry for crying out loud not the local lord of the manor! 🙈 it reminded me of that show King Gary on bbc1 when they did the wedding episode in Ireland and they all rocked up in tweed! It’s so chavvy and try hard! 🤣🤣🤣
Same as the Beckhams, playing at being lords of the country manor. Whilst the people that actually live there look at them and think ‘wtf?’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just saw Billies recent story with her friend and her Mum, they all seem so close and like they’re having a wonderful time. I’m intrigued to know why Sam doesn’t participate or even visit for a few days. I guess she can afford it but chooses not too. Also noticed Sam with all her ‘new’ friends. So strange isn’t it
Think her hubby dictates their life he wanted her moved out of Essex and away from family and her old life … doubt she has any say in anything

Reactions: 14
Think her hubby dictates their life he wanted her moved out of Essex and away from family and her old life … doubt she has any say in anything
No I bet he just throws a massive strop if he doesn’t get his own way. Probably rings mummy gaynor crying

Reactions: 16
Didn’t think you where supposed to go in hot tubs / spas when pregnant ?
You're not, but remember Sam managed to cure her Crohn's with fish tampons, so mumma knows best. Maybe WHO should hire her to get to the bottom of this omicron variant

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You're not, but remember Sam managed to cure her Crohn's with fish tampons, so mumma knows best. Maybe WHO should hire her to get to the bottom of this omicron variant
She is also antivaxx so I doubt she gives a tit about any other health guidelines

Reactions: 11
Says on their website not suitable for children under 8 either
I have a child the same age as Rosie. I remember seeing that story, and thinking no way in hell I’d ever put her on a speed boat towed dingy thing! I thought it was insane!

Reactions: 9
On baby number three. Still
No ring for the love of god sam throw big baby paul in the bin

THREAD SUGGESTION

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet she is fuming that Jess Wright is pregnant and going to steal her thunder 🤣
Not only that, but she had a massive wedding abroad filmed on telly. Most of us on the Jess Wright thread think her husband seems like a nice enough bloke, can't say the same about BBP

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's made me laugh that she said their podcast is next to Parenting Hell...wasn't that the one that took the piss out of her for phoning the school on LP's first day to say that he doesn't want to get out of bed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.