Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a nearly £5 million house!? Do you think she could actually afford that?? 😳
Yes I think she probably could. Our Sam has had quite a few ventures over the 10ish years she’s been “in the spotlight”. And although renting is dead money, I have no doubt that she’s been squirrelling money away for a big deposit like this for years and has probably made good investments etc as well as her brand deals, collections, tv shows etc

Reactions: 7
How will she do #ad for her inflatable hot tub when she will have an outdoor swimming pool 😂

• Haha
The estate agents wife is one of the women in her new friendship group. It’s likely they just went out for drinks and food.

The tiny telly stand and feathered standard lamp are going to look a bit lost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
F25A02DB-2D52-4E31-9446-2E8D05D9C6F9.jpeg

She’s advertising Cult Beauty but the link takes you to Feel Unique?

How can you make such amazing claims about a collagen product but then still be using these unrealistic filters?! Doesn’t sell the product to me🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got the company name wrong 🙈🙈 Tagging Cult Beauty but linking Feel Unique 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen far nicer in Next and M&S to be honest. If I wanted a really nice pair I would rather buy from The White Company where you know the quality is doing to be decent. I highly doubt it will be good from these two simpletons.
Ive seen nicer in Primark!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve checked and her products aren’t on the cult beauty site - I imagine feel unique are pretty fuming 🤣
omg this is classic - once again I'm sure it'll be a "back office" error..... yeah yeah sam you clueless tool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching ole diaries..Greg taking the piss about Sam & Paul going to LA🤣..."it ain't happening"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching ole diaries..Greg taking the piss about Sam & Paul going to LA🤣..."it ain't happening"
Haha I just watched that one too! The differences between the couples even then is clear!!

Also noticed that post on the Surrey house Instagram above has now gone!

Reactions: 6
No idea of affordability but it was always going to be more expensive so she can be better than Billie
Yes and it’s in Surrey dahling so of course it’s better.
I wonder if she can afford to fill it as only owns a fluffy standard lamp and a white sofa. But I’m sure she’ll fill it with freebies and affiliate stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I highly doubt they have bought that house. The post states ‘repeat customer’ and Paul is the only property developer I know who has never owned a property!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.