Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Sam starts harping on about wanting to move to LA again because that’s where Ashley and her new bff live most of the time!

The wording and grammar on the My Little Darling website is making me itch. Why would you not get someone who can write well to check it?!

Reactions: 3
I love Billies range in George/Asda. It’s really lovely stuff and good quality for the price. I bought a few summer bits for my baby - still waiting for the sun though 🤣
All the backtracking and grovelling on IG about the prices is embarrassing. Someone comments that the prices are way too expensive and that they prefer Billie's Asda collection, that was hitting were it hurt😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still think £23 is too much for one pair. You can get a multipack for around that in Next and I think they are good quality. Saying that I never even buy next, my kids get supermarket pj's or matalan. Don't see the point in spending loads on something just for bed and obviously grow out of really quick

Reactions: 12
Just shows how out of touch she is with her target market audience.... how embarrassing though. I doubt they'll make a sudden jump in sales and also if you were one of the ones who had paid original price (if there was anyone with more money than sense) I hope they refund the difference!

Reactions: 9
Genuine mistake from the back orifice more like, Sam talking out of her arse again.
could someone explain why anyone would buy anything ‘Designed’ by either of these 2, least of all BBP? I understand people wanting a certain look they see actual celebrities going for, I can also understand people going for a brand, but why the hell would anyone buy kids nightwear from this lump? For over £20? What’s it made from, gold?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuine mistake from the back orifice more like, Sam talking out of her arse again.
could someone explain why anyone would buy anything ‘Designed’ by either of these 2, least of all BBP? I understand people wanting a certain look they see actual celebrities going for, I can also understand people going for a brand, but why the hell would anyone buy kids nightwear from this lump? For over £20? What’s it made from, gold?
Delusions of grandeur same as all the bull about living in Surrey.

Reactions: 6
I hope them reducing the price makes the daily mail too 😂😂 she’s becoming a laughing stock trying to be better and bigger than she is

Reactions: 10
How embarrassing! Hope they are refunding those who purchased before the prices were lowered. Although I would question their sanity spending £30+ on basic pj’s ‘designed’ by these muppets. Even the brand name ‘My Little Darlin’ makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How embarrassing! Hope they are refunding those who purchased before the prices were lowered. Although I would question their sanity spending £30+ on basic pj’s ‘designed’ by these muppets. Even the brand name ‘My Little Darlin’ makes me cringe.
The name sends shivers down my spine. I bet Surrey Sam wishes she never chose that name either.

• Haha
This whole Surrey thing is so weird I wouldn’t actually be surprised if she’s trying to bag herself a footballer. You can find her loitering around Cobham high street on a daily basis social climbing drinking juice from the juice Smith and doing Pilates like a typical wag except most of them don’t need keep telling you what they are up too. She sells crappy collagen and her boyfriend is trying to sell overpriced pyjamas.. she’s going to need to do a lot more than that to keep up this lifestyle. She’s so far bagged herself Ashley coles Mrs and the owner of Savills estate agents wife because she couldn’t possibly not keep tagging her new set of friends in her story’s just so you no who shes associating with 😴 she is so transparent. Trying to stay relevant and maintain a lifestyle she’s clearly so desperate for must be draining ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
This whole Surrey thing is so weird I wouldn’t actually be surprised if she’s trying to bag herself a footballer. You can find ger loitering around Cobham high street on a daily basis social climbing drinking her juice from the juice Smith and doing Pilates like a typical wag except she sells crappy collagen and her boyfriend is trying to sell overpriced pyjamas. She’s so far bagged herself Ashley coles Mrs and the owner of Savills estate agents wife because she couldn’t possibly not keep tagging her new set of friends in her story’s just so you no who shes associating with 😴 she is so transparent. Trying to stay relevant and maintain a lifestyle she’s clearly so desperate for must be draining ..
This is brilliant you need to keep updating us😁

Reactions: 10
Im not sure id want anything "selected" by their kids either. Talk about ideas above your station!

This is brilliant you need to keep updating us😁
Wonder what made sam move to surrey? And particularly the exact area she is living .. Luisa Z!!! Remember when she moved to Hertfordshire where Luisa was living. Luisa did a QnA and said they almost bought a house there but they ended up going to Hertfordshire because they could get more for their money!! I thought paul was a property developer? Surely they have more money now that would enable him to push on with this?! Instead they live in a house paid for by itv.. while they keep trying to sell new ventures and tit products to gullible people on Instagram so she can keep up appearances.. nothing they do has any substance it’s so strange.

It is strange how Sam has become, I don't get those vibes from Billie - she doesn't seem to need to show people in the way Sam does

Reactions: 5
It is strange how Sam has become, I don't get those vibes from Billie - she doesn't seem to need to show people in the way Sam does
Completely agree billie and Greg both come across really well and genuine. They seem worlds apart these days.

Reactions: 8
The comments 😬
Complete rubbish that the pricing was a “genuine mistake”, they have backtracked when everyone called them out for taking the absolute piss

356E900D-FACB-41EA-90DC-ACEB8FA815DD.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.