Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also why are billie children not in the promo pics ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought this too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Poor Paul, tries to get out there with a range that โ€˜he designedโ€™ and everyone moans about it because of the price ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Her friend Luisa invests in businesses, itโ€™s quite telling that she hasnโ€™t invested in any of Samโ€™s

they are obviously of the mind that the higher the price point the different customer type it will appeal to... however will be interesting to see how it does, especially in terms of comparing it to Billie's much more affordable line with Asda/George. Just because it costs more Sam doesn't mean people will think its better quality and really the brand name is chavy and not exactly The White Company or any of the other brands of that price... will stick out like an ex topless Essex girl living in Surrrreey
I love Billies range in George/Asda. Itโ€™s really lovely stuff and good quality for the price. I bought a few summer bits for my baby - still waiting for the sun though ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 7
My thread title suggestion... Silly Manf lying about her injected lips. I wonder if big Paul's still feeding from Gaynors nips?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Would love to know what obstacles big Paul overcame with the designs... only obstacles I can think of is pretending he hasn't been to the Maldives or making sure he's never bending down on one knee in front of sam?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would love to know what obstacles big Paul overcame with the designs... only obstacles I can think of is pretending he hasn't been to the Maldives or making sure he's never bending down on one knee in front of sam?
He had to overcome the obstacles of not sitting in the sofa (though he probably didn't), not getting Sam to do everything for him (though she probably did) and having to leave bps side (though he probably didn't).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The obstacle of actually doing some work for once.

• Haha
Thread suggestion: selling PJ's at three times the price..gotta pay for that trip to the Maldives... She may have already been once or twice ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was a massive pork joint running down the Portsmouth road this morning carting some little weights, so perhaps itโ€™s getting harder to airbrush those selfies? As for obstacles to getting designs done, Iโ€™d imagine it was finding a designer who was prepared to let the twit put his name to their work knowing what a bunch of lying rule breaking scumbags they were working for.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it looks like โ€œheโ€™sโ€ (Sam) saying that there was a mistake on the launch about the price?? Saying sorry and all that crap... hmmm have they (Sam) realised that not many people will pay ยฃ30 for a pair of kids pjโ€™s from designer BBP. How embarrassing!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
So it looks like โ€œheโ€™sโ€ (Sam) saying that there was a mistake on the launch about the price?? Saying sorry and all that crap... hmmm have they (Sam) realised that not many people will pay ยฃ30 for a pair of kids pjโ€™s from designer BBP. How embarrassing!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg this is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ there was no mistake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they were even replying to comments about the price saying that theyโ€™re luxury. Someone even asked what makes them luxury as it canโ€™t be because theyโ€™re 100% cotton because you can get them in next ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Omg this is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ there was no mistake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they were even replying to comments about the price saying that theyโ€™re luxury. Someone even asked what makes them luxury as it canโ€™t be because theyโ€™re 100% cotton because you can get them in next ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m literally cringing seeing him Sam write those comments๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
They have replied to comments saying itโ€™s justified and now reduced the prices. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

EMBARRASSING!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes sam we bleeping know you moved to surrey..YOU MENTION IT ON A DAILY BASIS!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting looking at their companies on companies House, Sams a director for little darlin yet pretending its Paul's thing

• Haha
Yes sam we bleeping know you moved to surrey..YOU MENTION IT ON A DAILY BASIS!!!
They literally didnโ€™t know anyone ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes Sam and if youโ€™re son didnโ€™t go to school, you still wouldnโ€™t know anyone!!

This doesnโ€™t even make sense!!
ED94401C-334B-4193-8331-17BD0F1C2F99.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see she's out with her set of 3 new besties. One of them being Footballer Ashley Cole's missus Sharon who looks very much like Cheryl ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I keep having emails about the fish paste now ! Surely she canโ€™t be using email data from allbits where I may have made an account but never ordered anything ! Also Holden for the promo her face is ๐Ÿ’ฏ plastic ! X

Reactions: 3
I see she's out with her set of 3 new besties. One of them being Footballer Ashley Cole's missus Sharon who looks very much like Cheryl ๐Ÿคญ
Oh god really, she'll be trying to get big Paul to play football with Ashley Cole or something

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.