Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit behind with episodes but I’m sorry I feel like calling them the Nightmares not the Knightley’s! She has set herself for a lifetime of unsettled kids who will be in her bed until they are 18 at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Is anyone counting down the days to hanging out with the girls”....what like you’ve been doing all over lockdown ignoring the rules. Flouncing around in her summer dress. She absolutely loves herself and as for the reviews for the collagen...erm if it was so amazing curing eczema, etc then surely it would be prescribed. Absolute bs once again 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Also if it cure eczema like that then GPs the world over would be prescribing it.

I’m just watching ep 5. Why did Sam try and make that school report thing an event? Do parents do this ? I usually just read it and then shove it in a kitchen drawer. The more I watch the more I start to think that Sam is just not right. Did she just want to show off to all the viewers how wonderful her son is at school? I don’t get it, she’s so weird
I’ve always made a point of reading school reports with my lads and husband. But this could be because I’m a teacher (though currently not teaching) and know how much effort I used to put into writing them.

Reactions: 4
I’m watching the episode where BP has had the cake 🤣 wow why is Sam shocked? He is just acting like a child on a sugar rush! I think this is some of the best behaviour we’ve seen from him to be honest 🤣 why do we all have to sit down and read the report? Bore off and read it on your own Sam!! Also does she realise that report was not about her?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m going to say it, it’s taken me nearly all day to feel brave enough to say this so please don’t come at me but, well, here goes ...

I think I like big Paul. I think I’m seeing a different side to him and Sam is the bleeping oaf

there I said it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m going to say it, it’s taken me nearly all day to feel brave enough to say this so please don’t come at me but, well, here goes ...

I think I like big Paul. I think I’m seeing a different side to him and Sam is the bleeping oaf

there I said it.
traitor!!!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

there I said it.
I wouldn’t say I like him but I definitely agree with you I’ve also seen a different side to him this new series. He’s bullied so much by Manfa. It’s like he’s given up even trying. Can’t say I blame him, she must be exhausting to live with.

Reactions: 20
So weird she is advertising clothes for New Look, surely that's her Saint avenue competition!

Reactions: 6
On the front of New magazine.. Billie is apparently planning her vow renewal already.. I bet Sam is SHAKING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is Gaynor this series. I'm missing her!!!!! I'd have thought she would have been part of their bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's okay it can be the next one 😏😉
Haha yes. I used to go to a holiday camp when I was younger and they would play the big fish little fish song constantly and as soon as I saw your suggestion I had the song in my head!! Maybe someone else should create the next thread :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t say I like him but I definitely agree with you I’ve also seen a different side to him this new series. He’s bullied so much by Manfa. It’s like he’s given up even trying. Can’t say I blame him, she must be exhausting to live with.
Yes we are seeing a different side to the story, Sam is very controlling

Reactions: 8
Where is Gaynor this series. I'm missing her!!!!! I'd have thought she would have been part of their bubble.
Probably off on pilgrimage. Covid is a great plague that's been sent by God to punish us so she's off to repent for our sins

God save St Gaynor 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Gosh they can’t trust her on tv around her favourite boy after that kiss incident!! Have you noticed she only has very minimal screen time now 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.