Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's even worse that it is all shown on national TV.

Has he actuAlly said "I will marry you" or is she just chipping away at him?
What about the other weeks episode when he said it didnt matter about anniversaries and celebrating them. He is weird, just sponges off her and doesnt do anything with the little fashionista poor little girl doesnt get to be a child

Reactions: 13
Well given how happy she is to lie to the whole world about all sorts of stuff, maybe BBP has trust issues? Or maybe he’s worried she’d take all his money in a divorce? Oh, wait a second...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do find BBP a bit strange but my partner is similar with the affection stuff. He’s not really touchy feely or a PDA kind of person but as soon as it’s just us two together he is much more comfortable and we have a great sex life and happy relationship. I think some people are just uncomfortable with it.
Sam needs to sit him down and ask him outright about the wedding she so badly wants though and he should put her out of her misery if he has no plans to propose - she is just embarrassing herself every episode begging him to put a ring on it!

Reactions: 11
It's even worse that it is all shown on national TV.

Has he actuAlly said "I will marry you" or is she just chipping away at him?
She kept saying about getting engaged and he was saying ‘ I will propose yeah, but the more people push the longer I’ll take to do so’ or something like that and she said ‘oh I’ll stop asking then’ so he does entertain the idea of marriage but yet he seems like he doesn’t even like her sometimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She kept saying about getting engaged and he was saying ‘ I will propose yeah, but the more people push the longer I’ll take to do so’ or something like that and she said ‘oh I’ll stop asking then’ so he does entertain the idea of marriage but yet he seems like he doesn’t even like her sometimes 🤣
Can you imagine living with Sam? It must be insufferable

Curious about the birthday cupcake business. As far as I’m aware schools haven’t allowed kids to bring in treats to be shared since the first lockdown 🤔

Reactions: 11
Curious about the birthday cupcake business. As far as I’m aware schools haven’t allowed kids to bring in treats to be shared since the first lockdown 🤔
Boris gave the school permission to do whatever the hell they wanted because he loves Mummy Diaries and couldn't bare to see Prince Paul miss out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
We can as long as they are isolated 72 hours before handing out.

We don't allow home made cakes because of allergies though.

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine living with Sam? It must be insufferable
I think she is controlling and wants life to be exactly as it is inside her head. Eg the school report, she had planned it as a formal family ritual in her head and the two Paul's started messing about and she got shirty because events weren't working out the same as the blissful scenario in her mind. And in her mind, by now she would have had a glorious white wedding. She can't go with the flow, BP isnt the only man or woman in a relationship who doesn't feel the need for a marriage contract. She needs to accept that things will not always go according to her plans but I don't think she can. I really hope she doesn't start planning her kids lives and careers when they are older I really hope if she does they will stand up to her and follow their own paths.

Reactions: 13
I think she is controlling and wants life to be exactly as it is inside her head. Eg the school report, she had planned it as a formal family ritual in her head and the two Paul's started messing about and she got shirty because events weren't working out the same as the blissful scenario in her mind. And in her mind, by now she would have had a glorious white wedding. She can't go with the flow, BP isnt the only man or woman in a relationship who doesn't feel the need for a marriage contract. She needs to accept that things will not always go according to her plans but I don't think she can. I really hope she doesn't start planning her kids lives and careers when they are older I really hope if she does they will stand up to her and follow their own paths.
Yes I think this is her problem. She builds everything up to be magical or special when most daily events are actually just mundane. Nothing wrong with that but she is living a Stepford wife fantasy out and tantrums etc don't feature in her planning. I can remember the many lovely days out we ‘planned’ and the kids would misbehave etc or it didn’t go to ‘plan’ but that’s life. She wants them to not just have hobbies but be there next best model/tennis player/footballer etc. Poor kids can’t just ‘be’. (Well Rosie is pretty much left be but you know ...) 😂

I am watching S5 mummy diaries. Sam looks much happier here than she does in the latest series.

Reactions: 3
I do wonder why he won’t marry her, it’s not like it’s a bigger commitment than having two kids together.
I wonder if it's because he doesn't want a magazine deal with hello paying for the circus of a wedding and invite celebrities they don't even know just to make the wedding look amazing. When Katie Price married Peter Andre, it was covered by ok magazine, in the tabloids a few months later, it was said all these celebrities were invited that they didn't actually know of or had come across once or twice just to make it glitzy enough to sell more magazines. Rubbish really but it's what they do to make mega money. Imagine being invited to a wedding and you didn't have a clue who the bride or groom were.

I don't think her Dad helps, every time BBP sees him he gets a lecture from Dave that he needs to ask Sam to marry him and it's disgusting they have kids but Sam has no ring. I guess it puts you off the idea when people constantly keep on about it. Maybe he likes winding her Dad up cos he knows it annoys him, who knows??? It's got to the point though on the mummy diaries where she was literally begging him to marry her. Does Sam want to be a wife in all honesty or does she just want her day????? They are as good as married apart from the ring, and Sam is pretty shallow, but marriage is more than a name change and a pretty photo in a wedding dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if it's because he doesn't want a magazine deal with hello paying for the circus of a wedding and invite celebrities they don't even know just to make the wedding look amazing. When Katie Price married Peter Andre, it was covered by ok magazine, in the tabloids a few months later, it was said all these celebrities were invited that they didn't actually know of or had come across once or twice just to make it glitzy enough to sell more magazines. Rubbish really but it's what they do to make mega money. Imagine being invited to a wedding and you didn't have a clue who the bride or groom were.

I don't think her Dad helps, every time BBP sees him he gets a lecture from Dave that he needs to ask Sam to marry him and it's disgusting they have kids but Sam has no ring. I guess it puts you off the idea when people constantly keep on about it. Maybe he likes winding her Dad up cos he knows it annoys him, who knows??? It's got to the point though on the mummy diaries where she was literally begging him to marry her. Does Sam want to be a wife in all honesty or does she just want her day????? They are as good as married apart from the ring, and Sam is pretty shallow, but marriage is more than a name change and a pretty photo in a wedding dress.
Fancy begging someone to propose!! Forcing him into it 🤣 wow! Surely that’s worse than being unmarried lol

Reactions: 8
She just wants to get married so she can outdo Billie on her wedding day
100% and I think BBP knows this I think he’s probably said ok if it means that much let’s just do it me you the kids and no fuss but she wants the magazine deals and the big show off which is why he digs his heels in even more plus once they are married they have nothing more to show us unless that have another child so it’s their trump card

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe anyone believes these reviews. The before and afters don’t add up...did the eczema patch move? 😂

Desperate to flog her fish tampons!
Also if it cure eczema like that then GPs the world over would be prescribing it.

I’m just watching ep 5. Why did Sam try and make that school report thing an event? Do parents do this ? I usually just read it and then shove it in a kitchen drawer. The more I watch the more I start to think that Sam is just not right. Did she just want to show off to all the viewers how wonderful her son is at school? I don’t get it, she’s so weird

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe anyone believes these reviews. The before and afters don’t add up...did the eczema patch move? 😂

Desperate to flog her fish tampons!
What absolute bollocks, my husband see a dermatologist at the hospital for the same thing, they've tried a number of things but to date nothing works........can't wait for his next appointment I'll tell the doc to contact Sam faiers ex towie, she's on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought the winning thread title was big Paul, little Paul, cardboard box ? Not big fish, little fish

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.