Sam Faiers #10 It’s not looking likely she’s becoming a Knightly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he has zero personality or charisma. Imagine that dullard trying to motivate you!
he’s such a slob.

Just watched the new episode, wtf has Samanfa done to her face?! The cheek of her commenting on BP’s vocabulary when she says things wrong all the bloody time! No wonder Rosie won’t go in the cot when the other three are all in the same bed, god they’re so thick it’s unbelievable. Poor Rosie, no wonder she just does her own thing. I could have punched the telly when she was on about the Maldives for her 30th, big bleeping wow, 30, there’s a pandemic! To think she actually fucked off there during the travel ban infuriates me 👊🏻👊🏻
She tried to hide it as well but got caught out stupid bint

Reactions: 8
If they all sleep in the same bed does that mean they all have the same bedtime?
Probably why little Paul couldn’t get out of bed for his first day of school. And Sam admitted they had no routine prior to him going to school. Wonder how they would cope if her and BBP had to then leave the house and do a full shift at work, god forbid

Reactions: 12
Anyone remember when she admitted in Towie that she'd slapped Joey in the face, and said "all girls slap their boyfriends at least once" no hun, we're not all advocates for domestic abuse 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember when she admitted in Towie that she'd slapped Joey in the face, and said "all girls slap their boyfriends at least once" no hun, we're not all advocates for domestic abuse 🤔
I was always surprised by how easy she got away with that.

Reactions: 5
I wish Paul would stop slouching all the time, he looks like a giant sloth lying around on sofas and chairs. Apologies to sloths worldwide, as they are cute, he isn't.

I was always surprised by how easy she got away with that.
I think this was discussed earlier in the Thread, Sam was on holiday with Joey and she had an early night, he came back to the hotel room with a bunch of guys and tried to take the duvet off her so that she would have been naked in front of a male strangers so she slapped him to stop him. If that is true then fair enough he shouldn't have done that and deserved it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wish Paul would stop slouching all the time, he looks like a giant sloth lying around on sofas and chairs. Apologies to sloths worldwide, as they are cute, he isn't.

I think this was discussed earlier in the Thread, Sam was on holiday with Joey and she had an early night, he came back to the hotel room with a bunch of guys and tried to take the duvet off her so that she would have been naked in front of a male strangers so she slapped him to stop him. If that is true then fair enough he shouldn't have done that and deserved it.
Oh my god, I didn’t realise that was the reason why! I definitely take back what I said. That is disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on mummy diaries, why is she always trying to change big baby Paul? just leave him be don’t force the man into fitness and dieting to suit your aesthetic Sam..honestly this woman gives me anxiety she’s such hard work 🙄🙄🙄
I watched it. Cringe. As if that lummox could be the new Joe Wicks 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Considering earlier series of Mummy Diaries said BBP is a property developer, I found it strange Billie & Greg got Dave round to look at their new house instead of BBP who supposedly has expertise in that area. Almost as if he isn't a property developer at all...............

• Haha
Reactions: 57

If that is true, then she would have a reason to act out. But my issue was her saying "all girls hit their boyfriend at least once" like it's normal. It isn't.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.