Sam Faiers #10 It’s not looking likely she’s becoming a Knightly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she has started being like that away from the cameras, does he HAVE to lie around all the time can't he sit up a bit more?
Nothing worse than a slob like him. Admittedly I love a bit of a lazy day but I also get up and work long hours. I doubt Paul has ever worked hard.

Reactions: 8
i used to love Sam on TOWIE, her and Joey seemed genuinely in love especially Joey he loved her so much and probably still does. As for Sam I definitely think she is not entirely happy and in love with Paul. If you read her book she has always been talking about getting married, engaged and having children. He put so much pressure on Joey and he just wasn’t ready for all that so she went with Paul and she felt pregnant after 4 months of dating him which is pretty quick. From than onwards she just went with the flow, the moving from Essex I am sure had something to do with Joey and all the ties she had with TOWIE mates, she even always quotes” out of sight out of mind” for her staying in Essex would have meant being in the same circle with Joey and she would not have been able to get over with him, not matter how much they argued I think their love was so genuine, they had so much chemistry. Paul seems so controling and surly he is all behind that moving out of Essex idea. What surprises me is how much has Sam changes over the years she used to be fierce and speak back in any situation, now she seems so submissive I think she balances very well for the sake of the children

Reactions: 16
I wonder what Joey makes of her life with Paul now?

Joey has so much personality and Paul has zero!

Reactions: 22
It is weird to remember her being with Joey. I know it was brought up previously but her saying she slapped him and that “everyone slaps their boyfriend” is still awful - I believe if she were a man and that had come back to light in 2020/1 she’d have been cancelled.
Joey must cringe seeing her with bbp. I can imagine bbp hates her past with Joey too.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It is weird to remember her being with Joey. I know it was brought up previously but her saying she slapped him and that “everyone slaps their boyfriend” is still awful - I believe if she were a man and that had come back to light in 2020/1 she’d have been cancelled.
Joey must cringe seeing her with bbp. I can imagine bbp hates her past with Joey too.
I don't think bbp would be worried about joey, he knows after what he did to her Sam would never get back with him even if she still has feelings for him but I think he's definitely worried she would be too close to her family and other old flames and that's why he wanted to move.

Reactions: 7
Bet she wouldn’t dare slap BBP though! She was awful to Joey at times!

Reactions: 14
And he has zero personality or charisma. Imagine that dullard trying to motivate you!
I can imagine BBP giving zero fucks. He's devoid of any feelings or emotions.

Reactions: 9
I don't think bbp would be worried about joey, he knows after what he did to her Sam would never get back with him even if she still has feelings for him but I think he's definitely worried she would be too close to her family and other old flames and that's why he wanted to move.
What did Joey do to Sam?

But he is a ticket tout that has ripped off lots of people. Yeah he comes across great but he is scum
Please elaborate as I don't know anything about Greg.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the new episode, wtf has Samanfa done to her face?! The cheek of her commenting on BP’s vocabulary when she says things wrong all the bloody time! No wonder Rosie won’t go in the cot when the other three are all in the same bed, god they’re so thick it’s unbelievable. Poor Rosie, no wonder she just does her own thing. I could have punched the telly when she was on about the Maldives for her 30th, big bleeping wow, 30, there’s a pandemic! To think she actually fucked off there during the travel ban infuriates me 👊🏻👊🏻

Reactions: 32
Bet she wouldn’t dare slap BBP though! She was awful to Joey at times!
I don't want to condone violence but when I read what happened I couldn't honestly say I wouldn't have slapped him.

Basically they were on holiday, he was getting drunk and she didn't like his behaviour so she went back to the hotel and went to bed. He made friends with a man or men at the bar, brought them back to the hotel and they went into the bedroom and joey was trying to pull the covers off her while she was naked and the man/men were in the bedroom and she was trying to stopped him and slapped him.

She was told by either towie or her agent, I can't remember, to play it differently because it wouldn't look good for her/would be bad for her career so she said it was just a thing 'girls do' or something and then when she left I think she had therapy and told the truth but it was sort of swept under the rug and she moved on and married bbp. Who I personally think is abusive but just in a different way, more controlling and emotionally abusive. She needs consistent, long term therapy not short bursts or she will never be happy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I don't want to condone violence but when I read what happened I couldn't honestly say I wouldn't have slapped him.

Basically they were on holiday, he was getting drunk and she didn't like his behaviour so she went back to the hotel and went to bed. He made friends with a man or men at the bar, brought them back to the hotel and they went into the bedroom and joey was trying to pull the covers off her while she was naked and the man/men were in the bedroom and she was trying to stopped him and slapped him.

She was told by either towie or her agent, I can't remember, to play it differently because it wouldn't look good for her/would be bad for her career so she said it was just a thing 'girls do' or something and then when she left I think she had therapy and told the truth but it was sort of swept under the rug and she moved on and married bbp. Who I personally think is abusive but just in a different way, more controlling and emotionally abusive. She needs consistent, long term therapy not short bursts or she will never be happy.
Thank you for explaining, I would of slapped him too, sounds like thats the only thing she could of done to get him to stop pulling the covers off her, so I don't blame her.
She probably felt terrified in that situation, Joey should of been the one protecting her not trying to expose her naked body to strangers. That situation could of ended very differently had she not of stopped him.

Reactions: 19

She didn't moveon and marry BBP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn't moveon and marry BBP
Ha! My mistake, that'll probably never be the case! I meant to say she moved on very quickly to bbp and got pregnant. She should've stayed single and got therapy. She should've done it before Mark or joey or anyone really. She moves on too fast, not just from relationships but homes, careers, all kinds of stuff. None of it makes her happy. She needs to relax more and be more normal.

Reactions: 10
I watched TOWIE and Sam sometimes seemed very argumentative and grumpy as for Joey yes that is Sam’s side of the story Joey said he hardly remembers anything from that night and he just woke up with a cut under his eye while Sam was sunbathing on the beach. Joey always mentioned about Sam going partying with another guys, he didn’t trust her and there must be a reason for that.Anyway they went back together again after all that, they were together for several months and they broke up cause apparently Joey did not have time for her etc etc. However I think the fact that Joey didn’t propose again made Sam realise it wouldn’t happen anytime soon so straight after braking with Joey found Paul and felt pregnant. She was desperate for a baby she even said on Good Morning at the time that she really hoped hers and Joys’s relationship would end in children and marriage and she was with Paul at the time . Paul probably at the beginning gave her all she ever wished for until he showed his true personality. He is so boring honestly completely opposite of Sam. Sam used to be very funny and interesting to watch now it seems she lost the sparkle about her. I don’t know if you notice but Sam also never attends family gatherings in Essex, she wants to stay really out of there and there must be a really serious reason for that. On the other hand Billie and Greg are very down to Earth and truly genuine with each other.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.