Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she stayed in a hotel in London last night after her free hair appointment because she has botox booked today! It's a hard life.

Reactions: 5
I think they all have a flat that they share for when they stay in London. I'm not 100% sure but I've heard them mention the flat a lot in the past.

Reactions: 4
Have they made alot of money out of real techniques? They just put their name to them though didnt they?

Reactions: 2
I think they all have a flat that they share for when they stay in London. I'm not 100% sure but I've heard them mention the flat a lot in the past.
It’s the flat that Jim moved into after the breakup. One of the sisters owns it.

Ok so had a look at their both IG. Wow how did Nicola become sooo annoying omg! Couldn’t watch her insta story. So super annoying and where is that accent from? Sam on the other hand has got the worst lip fillers ever! It created like a ‘shelf’ on the upper lip!

• Sad
  • Sick
Ok so had a look at their both IG. Wow how did Nicola become sooo annoying omg! Couldn’t watch her insta story. So super annoying and where is that accent from? Sam on the other hand has got the worst lip fillers ever! It created like a ‘shelf’ on the upper lip!
Sam's lip fillers are absolutely awful and she keeps going back for more and more. You can actually see the filler sitting there above her lip. Horrendous.

• Sick
Does Ian really annoy anyone else? He’s so annoying! I think that’s why I can’t warm to Edie too because she’s the double of him. His face just really annoys me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Ian really annoy anyone else? He’s so annoying! I think that’s why I can’t warm to Edie too because she’s the double of him. His face just really annoys me 😂
Someone once said he looks like he cries after he cums and I’ve never looked at him the same 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes I can't stand him! He looks so smug and has one of those faces that just gets on your nerves. Always reminds me of Alan partridge!

• Haha
They look like they have a lovely, genuine relationship I have to say but he just seems so 'nothingy' to me, too nice guy. The awful filter he uses and thinks is funny. It's really not. And today, is his Job really to test Japanese recipes at 8.30am or is that just a vanity project to make him feel like he has a job? Has anyone asked him to do it, is there a deadline? Please tell me he isn't going to come up with a Japanese recipe series if he's never spent time there. I feel like his cooking thing is more of a hobby he expanded to have a social media 'talent' - I thought he was a builder by trade?

Someone once said he looks like he cries after he cums and I’ve never looked at him the same 🤣🤣🤣
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Absolute gold!!!

Reactions: 8
Also, why does she keep saying she’s a bit dyslexic? And yesterday she said edies a bit dyslexic. How can you be a bit dyslexic? You either are or you aren’t! Basically she’s saying, she hasn’t been diagnosed and she’s just crap at spelling?!

Reactions: 9
What are Nic's lips here? So overdrawn. She looks like a clown, again 🤡
Screenshot_20201003-050905.png

Anyone else think the packaging of their lipsticks looks very cheap? It doesn't even look like Mac. :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 10.29.45.png

Reactions: 11
Is Nic desperate to be sent some pies by any chance? 😂😂
Yesterday was Marigold washing up gloves!!?! I mean the story was fair enough but tagging the brand in was surely a beg.

I'm super surprised that she hadn't heard of Maskne - she works in the industry - surely it's her job to know. Where has she been???

I didn’t catch her stories yesterday but Marigolds??? Surely she can afford a pair of washing up gloves and doesn’t need to beg for them. She must have tagged the pie company about 15 times today.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.