Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She usually has an undercut to take out a lot of the bulk - this looks a bit scrappy and not in a good shaggy way but in a fried way
Yes. The shorter, brighter red layers around her face look really dry and in very poor condition.

Reactions: 2
Yikes... Her hair looks fried. And the colour flat. She looks gorgeous here. Is this the same colour? She is starting to look really like Katie Jane Hughes.

Reactions: 3
This was when she used the gloss a few days before her hair appointment. It looked fine like this I think, better than what she ended up with after her appointment anyway. It was so orange and fried in the pic she showed.

Reactions: 4
Now, I hope I don't sound horrible but on one hand it's great that Sam posted these on the suicide prevention day but maybe she shouldn't have posted pictures in which she was making herself look even smaller with angles, it kind of defeats the message of the post? (Maybe I am just mean 'cause she annoys me these days). Any thoughts on these Stories in general?

Screenshot_20200911-090815.png

Screenshot_20200911-090822.png

Screenshot_20200911-090830.png

Screenshot_20200911-090840.png

Screenshot_20200911-090847.png

Posting narcissistic selfies in relation to suicide just seems... crass.. I don't know, I can't put it into words but it doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 11
Posting narcissistic selfies in relation to suicide just seems... crass.. I don't know, I can't put it into words but it doesn't sit right with me.
Yes, that's what I meant, the posts didn't sit right with me either. I am sure there were other pictures she could use.

Reactions: 4
Yes, that's what I meant, the posts didn't sit right with me either. I am sure there were other pictures she could use.
I mean I get her point, 'to you I looked like the picture of physical ideal but inside I was dead'. But, it does come across a bit humble braggy.

Reactions: 6
I have to say, when I was at my lowest everyone kept telling me how good I looked because I was skinny, so I get what she's doing. Might have been clearer saying these pictures might look like I'm loving my life and my looks but my head said the opposite.

Reactions: 8
But do people honestly look at others and think "wow, she is looking great and skinny, no way could she be suffering from depression?". I just can't put it into words but the post doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 3
Now, I hope I don't sound horrible but on one hand it's great that Sam posted these on the suicide prevention day but maybe she shouldn't have posted pictures in which she was making herself look even smaller with angles, it kind of defeats the message of the post? (Maybe I am just mean 'cause she annoys me these days). Any thoughts on these Stories in general?

View attachment 240374
View attachment 240375
View attachment 240376
View attachment 240377
View attachment 240378
I think this came off well. It absolutely said She didn’t care if She lived or died yet look at me pretending, you’d never know. And people fell for it, they didn’t know, it’s eay to fool people or for them not to see.. ‘It’s easy to fake living your life‘ - it’s absolutely true. People expect to look for someone who won’t get out of bed, stopped taking care of themselves but the reality is that people get up everyday and go to work, get dinner with family then one day drive to the train tracks instead of driving home. So many depression posts depict someone with their head in their hands or sitting on the floor of the shower, but that’s not what it is. It’s going on holiday and taking flattering selfies but feeling like a shell and I think it’s great that she pointed this out.
One of the most real suicide posts I’ve seen.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.