Sally Potts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doenst matter really, somebody had to work for it.
Not necessarily she quite obviously comes from old money not new money, and has said herself she is a housewife. Also are you familiar with the article that was posted on one of the threads about the business her husband is associated with? It talks of tax avoidance.....therefore to my mind if that’s correct they are sitting on money that isn’t rightfully theirs and should be in the public purse and so yes we do get a say on how it’s spent, since we live in a democracy and vote our Government representatives in who control state spending on our behalf.

@Agatha Quizty given your response to other accounts seems to be inline with most peoples sentiments, can I ask why you’re so defensive of Sally Potts?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not necessarily she quite obviously comes from old money not new money, and has said herself she is a housewife. Also are you familiar with the article that was posted on one of the threads about the business her husband is associated with? It talks of tax avoidance.....therefore to my mind if that’s correct they are sitting on money that isn’t rightfully theirs and should be in the public purse and so yes we do get a say on how it’s spent, since we live in a democracy and vote our Government representatives in who control state spending on our behalf.

@Agatha Quizty given your response to other accounts seems to be inline with most peoples sentiments, can I ask why you’re so defensive of Sally Potts?
I'm not defensive of anybody. Nice stalking, well done, you can use the internet.

Hey, Sally good of you to join us 👋🏻
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Defo another Tash and Tanya who comments on every post Smelly Potts puts up online🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yep defo one not to bother trying to start a discussion with! Learned that with Badger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It does. She said something sarcastic like this to a follower on IG after her tasteless food haul post. Something like, thanks you’ve made your point, jog on...
It just seems suspicious that someone is bothered someone else found some stuff out about someone on Instagram 🤷‍♀️ thought the whole site was to mainly discuss instagramers ! Seems very odd 🤔

Reactions: 3
It just seems suspicious that someone is bothered someone else found some stuff out about someone on Instagram 🤷‍♀️ thought the whole site was to mainly discuss instagramers ! Seems very odd 🤔
yeah this is exactly what I don’t get really, why come on here if you don’t want to discuss the person the thread is about?! Weird.

Reactions: 8
I’m just waiting for the pity post on Sally’s Instagram about the nasty vile tattlers 🙄
Great for engagement !

• Haha
I don’t get her popularity. There’s liking Emma bridgewater but her obsession makes her a bit twee. Her house reminds me of a 80s laura Ashley explosion where the curtains, bedding and lamp shades all match. To me suggests lack of style, taste, expression and not sure many interior designers would like or recommend that matchy matchy look. To me it suggests no imagination. Each to their own though....

Im an EB collector and follow Sally, I must admit I just scroll though and havent noticed any comments etc. Does anyone follow maureen_morshuis? she also collects EB but I think her styling is fantastic. Would love to be a guest in her home, but wouldnt want to be the one to clean it!

I don’t get her popularity. There’s liking Emma bridgewater but her obsession makes her a bit twee. Her house reminds me of a 80s laura Ashley explosion where the curtains, bedding and lamp shades all match. To me suggests lack of style, taste, expression and not sure many interior designers would like or recommend that matchy matchy look. To me it suggests no imagination. Each to their own though....
It’s very 1990’s with all the fabric and stuff everywhere! Too much for me. She thinks because she has money she can get away with it. All it says to me is I am a stuck up hole. But I guess that’s the look she is going for 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Im an EB collector and follow Sally, I must admit I just scroll though and havent noticed any comments etc. Does anyone follow maureen_morshuis? she also collects EB but I think her styling is fantastic. Would love to be a guest in her home, but wouldnt want to be the one to clean it!
Just had a look on Maureens page and it all looks a bit more stylish than Sally pots I agree

Don’t mind a bit of Emma Bridgewater but this is just OTT. Too matchy, matchy and staged to high heaven against the backdrop of her perfectly pruned box hedging and peeing garden cherubs. I’ve unfollowed her...yawn! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I love Emma Bridgewater and my dresser is Rose and Bee. I also have the reindeer collection for my dresser at Christmas. It was collected over the years but there comes a limit - buy too much of it and your house just becomes another episode on channel 4 hoarders. Less is more Sally. Money don’t buy class or taste x

I still can’t get over how young she is, but like Becky from Home sweet home, I thought she was in her 60’s!
Her house has no style! It’s Emma Bridgwater one steroids! It looks like an Emma Bridgwater shop!
Money can’t buy you class or style!!! She probably shops in Boden and wears loafers!
I hate woman like her 🙄
How old is she?