Sally Potts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she be any more cuntish with that story showing the pearls that probably cost the same as a deposit for a small house

Reactions: 5
Just looked for this thread on Sally as I was so pissed off at her post today... anyone who posts that they have had a test which could be for something very serious and do not say why IS SO WRONG. Look for sympathy somewhere else Sally. The lowest attention grab ever.

Reactions: 4
Just looked for this thread on Sally as I was so pissed off at her post today... anyone who posts that they have had a test which could be for something very serious and do not say why IS SO WRONG. Look for sympathy somewhere else Sally. The lowest attention grab ever.
Sally blocked me last year so I can no longer see her posts.
But clearly attention seeking by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 1
He

Was /is a market broker in the City.Got a nice little fine a while ago for some dodgy dealing
They must be absolutely loaded. I found their house online and they must’ve tried to sell it a while ago because I saw an old estate agents listing, it was up for £6 million 😱 and they had bought it for £1.6 million over 20 years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She storied about her sons new house recently and they needed a golf buggy to get around the grounds 🙄💸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She storied about her sons new house recently and they needed a golf buggy to get around the grounds 🙄💸
She is truly appalling. No doubt they bought son' s house - no problem but it's just another way to show off .And what'swith all the medical tests? Any done on her head?

Reactions: 4
She is truly appalling. No doubt they bought son' s house - no problem but it's just another way to show off .And what'swith all the medical tests? Any done on her head?
She never said what the tests were for, just that she had some- the worst kind of attention seeking. How deplorable is someone to do that? The people who should know, know. They probably care. The rest, probably do not. If she is not going to fully divulge what is going on, don’t bring it up.

Reactions: 3