Sally Potts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted that farm shop post now! Lol and that h.marler is a bellend too!!!!
@Stockers_45 you’re right about h marler though. Looked on her account and she posted this about 13 hours ago, no doubt in response to the veg post. The post before that was the photo of her done up to the nines to take in her meat from the butcher!!!!!!! Sorry to any vegetarians or vegans on here ☹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
@Stockers_45 you’re right about h marler though. Looked on her account and she posted this about 13 hours ago, no doubt in response to the veg post. The post before that was the photo of her done up to the nines to take in her meat from the butcher!!!!!!! Sorry to any vegetarians or vegans on here ☹
Does she have a spell checker? I’d be embarrassed to post that. wether, your ~ the list is endless. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she’s trying to make out she’s only in it for the social interaction 😆 have a look at her dig at all the ‘self indulgent’ accounts as she called them... if she’s editing her posts on the basis of comments/likes she’s just as bad! Total hypocrite.
Self indulgent is exactly what she is! She used to put her recipes on there too and it was 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also she does those photos where it's a still but there's one part moving still, like her coffee but the steam is still billowing out in a weird eerie way. Toffee twit!

Reactions: 4
i have followed Sally Potts for ages and she seems to be a nice enough person, but I agree that recently she has shown her true colours. Looks to me she has too much time on her hands which results in never ending tablescapes showcasing her Bridgewater collections. Must take hours setting it all up and ALL that dusting ~ not for me! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
Catty.....
I don't know if the person who posted this is on here or not but I commented back to that comment which actually resulted in her deleting the farm post!!
I didn't think she would delete it so I wish I got a screenshot but I pretty much replied to the lady who said leave.. Saying that what Kitty is trying to say is that Sally Potts commented something nasty on another instagramers account which resulted in her deleting the post! (Tasha) and that two wrongs don't make a right but nobody should be commenting anything nasty, even Sally Potts!

This woman grinds my goat, at how she’ll slate Trash on the gram about her posts of food and fridges full of food and then praise the Ginger One at how lovely and full her fridge is...then what does our Sal do, she posts pics of her Easter spew and farm shop grub delivery!!! F**k off you toffee nosed buffoon!!! SallyFullOfHyPOTrisy #BumblingBuffoon #UpOranguTansArse
I havent seen Potts myself but I'm going to get involved after reading your hilarious intro message onto the thread.

Think I might get stuck in

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This woman grinds my goat, at how she’ll slate Trash on the gram about her posts of food and fridges full of food and then praise the Ginger One at how lovely and full her fridge is...then what does our Sal do, she posts pics of her Easter spew and farm shop grub delivery!!! F**k off you toffee nosed buffoon!!! SallyFullOfHyPOTrisy #BumblingBuffoon #UpOranguTansArse
Oh I love Sally. She's loaded but she's lovely. She had a brilliant rant a few months ago about accounts celebrating how many followers they have and constantly getting freebies. Love her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
OMG how illiterate is she 😂 doubt her level of English matches that of Sally middle class Potts! It’s a pity 🗑 deleted her fridge post so h marler could see who actually started this debate! Sally May have said what everyone was thinking, but not sure why she thought she could get away with doing the same?!

Looks like Sally is breaking advertising regs today too, she’s actually accepted a gift - despite her previous rant!!

Last edited:
And she’s trying to make out she’s only in it for the social interaction 😆 have a look at her dig at all the ‘self indulgent’ accounts as she called them... if she’s editing her posts on the basis of comments/likes she’s just as bad! Total hypocrite.
That’s why I posted this original title as ‘Sally’s Potts Are Full Of HyPOTcrisy And So Are The Fridges’!!! #ShesFullOfShit #BiggestInstaHypocrite

Complete Bellend! She’s another grammar up everyone’s arse, unless you disagree with her and then you feel the wrath of h.marler! 🙄😆😆😆

Reactions: 3
Whovever H Marler is, she cannot spell for tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4