Sally Potts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really strange the Agatha Quizty hasn’t been back on since this post but has still been looking at tattle ??
She tends to spend her time on Becky home sweet home and RVK accounts I’ve never heard of but seems odd they are suddenly not posting after being called out on here ! 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Lady muck has spent over £100 on candles. Literally money to burn
Wow ! Never understand spending that much on candles and I love a candle 😂
Funny how she calls out Tasha for having her fridge full but spends more money on candles than a weekly shop !!

Reactions: 7
She really does have money to burn.
Vile woman. I followed her for about 20 minutes, that was enough for me.

Reactions: 6
So you had to wait 12 weeks for your nasty fake olive trees? My heart bleeds from your entitled tone deafness

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her life seems sad and empty. She may have money and a swimming pool but she is always alone. Whenever you see cake set up it’s for one!
Deep down she is just as sad as Tanya/Tasha but she has more money.
At least I am in lockdown with my family.
She seems to be alone. Unless you count all her Emma Bridgewater and her £50 candles 🙄

Reactions: 3
I dont see whats wrong with spending that on candles if you have the kind of income where it doesnt matter. I wouldnt spend that but my sister in law and her partner do, they have very good incomes and no children, in their 50s and that is their lifestyle, the best hotels, the best food, designer clothes and none of it is on credit either.

Reactions: 2
I dont see whats wrong with spending that on candles if you have the kind of income where it doesnt matter. I wouldnt spend that but my sister in law and her partner do, they have very good incomes and no children, in their 50s and that is their lifestyle, the best hotels, the best food, designer clothes and none of it is on credit either.
Nothing wrong with spending that on candles, but when sally Potts posts on people’s Instagram and says they are wrong for posting about what they have. Yet she does it and it’s ok!

Reactions: 12
Someone wished her a more gentle day after she had to take her son to A&E ! A gentle day what is she 99 years old 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yep nothing wrong if you’re not a hypocrite about what you have spent as Sally certainly has been during this pandemic.

What a bleep! #h.marler
Captured VE Day with a traditional pottery collection hmm I’m sure that’s how those that were on the front line felt when they returned home, and the families of those who lost loved ones in the war. What a thick idiot she is!!

Reactions: 2