Sally Potts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad this is finally here! Thank you!! 😁
She is the biggest hypocrite out them all. More money than sense and clearly bored and home alone most of the time

Reactions: 7
When she first came on IG she was ok, sadly as her account grew (over 20k now) she got all high and mighty and laps up all the attention from the sheep that follow her!

Reactions: 6
Oh Lordy, her and Chrissy Woo in bleeping lockdown!
She’ll be bleeping redecorating somewhere!
And it’ll look exactly the same and just as vile!
She’s ridiculous 😱

Reactions: 6
Oh Lordy, her and Chrissy Woo in bleeping lockdown!
She’ll be bleeping redecorating somewhere!
And it’ll look exactly the same and just as vile!
She’s ridiculous 😱
She'll be paying someone else to redecorate! She just picks the shite out the mag!!

Reactions: 3
I still can’t get over how young she is, but like Becky from Home sweet home, I thought she was in her 60’s!
Her house has no style! It’s Emma Bridgwater one steroids! It looks like an Emma Bridgwater shop!
Money can’t buy you class or style!!! She probably shops in Boden and wears loafers!
I hate woman like her 🙄

Reactions: 10
Catty.....
The whole post has gone 🤣 obviously it’s one rule for Sally and another rule for everyone else! She’s allowed to call people out but can’t take it when it’s given back! Still at least the elitist tax dodger has had a taste of her own medicine. She’s obviously a total snob with more money than sense, not defending 🗑 (Natascha Ashford) in anyway but Sally definitely looks down her nose at her lower class lifestyle. Wake up Sally not everyone is helping millionaires to cheat the system, some people need other ways to make money/support their families - even if it is grabby and uncouth to accept every freebie and promote every crap product you can.

Attachments

She’s another one who reuses old photos and tries to pass them off as that day and has deleted posts in the past if they don’t get enough likes! And when people heap praise on her posts she puts it on her stories! 😡

She’s another one, who as far as I can remember, even before the 🦠 has never posted about donating to a charity or a food bank or volunteering or doing anything for anyone else. Yet she posts all about what she has! She’s just like 🗑 and 🦧 a taker! 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
And she’s trying to make out she’s only in it for the social interaction 😆 have a look at her dig at all the ‘self indulgent’ accounts as she called them... if she’s editing her posts on the basis of comments/likes she’s just as bad! Total hypocrite.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
A day indoors due to the weather?! where was she gonna go then seeing as we are all meant to be indoors?
Her pictures give me a migraine, way too much going on.
I thought who the fucks jimmy jumbo and then saw the dog in the sink 🤦‍♀️

• Haha