Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thistlesinthewind

I mean really, hating on somebody because they are rich is a bit odd. I've been following her for a while and yes she's a bit twee, not my taste but she doesn't seem to be begging for freebies like a lot of the loaded accounts. The house build for example, husband is a trader in the city, half her house and wardrobe is gifted. That's who you should be getting annoyed at.
People aren't hating on her because she's rich. My partners mother is rich and lives a very luxury lifestyle similar to Sally Potts and I think she's the sweetest person ever.
This thread got made because Sally Potts put a negative comment on Natasha Ashford post of a full fridge. Then put a positive comment on the same sort of post (picture of a full fridge) on Tanya whitlocks. Literally about an hour apart from each other. She thought it was wrong for Tasha to post a photo of her fridge but commented saying "brilliant post" or something on Tanya's. Tasha even deleted her post after she commented!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Maggie28

VIP Member
I dont see whats wrong with spending that on candles if you have the kind of income where it doesnt matter. I wouldnt spend that but my sister in law and her partner do, they have very good incomes and no children, in their 50s and that is their lifestyle, the best hotels, the best food, designer clothes and none of it is on credit either.
Nothing wrong with spending that on candles, but when sally Potts posts on people’s Instagram and says they are wrong for posting about what they have. Yet she does it and it’s ok!

Reactions: 12

Stockers_45

VIP Member
This woman grinds my goat, at how she’ll slate Trash on the gram about her posts of food and fridges full of food and then praise the Ginger One at how lovely and full her fridge is...then what does our Sal do, she posts pics of her Easter spew and farm shop grub delivery!!! F**k off you toffee nosed buffoon!!! SallyFullOfHyPOTrisy #BumblingBuffoon #UpOranguTansArse

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Kittycoo

I agree that she shouldn't be calling individuals out for accepting freebies but herself or her husband have earnt their money, it's up to them how they spend it.
Personally I think if you are in a position of influence at a time like this then you should be trying to use it to make some kind of difference no matter how small, and that’s aimed at all influencers not just Sally Potts. Look at the 100 year old guy who has raised millions.... not seen any mention from any instagrammers I follow (of which Sally is not one, I am not a follower of hers)

I also think if you are going to have a public social media account that you regularly update then it comes with the territory that not everyone will agree with or even like what you are posting, and so debate, discussion, exercising our right to freedom of speech and natural inquisition into the hosts lifestyle is par for the course, yet none of them (again Sally is not alone) are able to accept this side of it, they are editing their comments, followers and content to make everything seem hunky dory and rose tinted. Why start a ‘social’ interaction if you are unable to properly engage and accept people’s differing views, how boring would it be if we were all the same?! Hence it is only through platforms and threads such as this that alternative views are able to be heard![/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Treeofforgiveness

It is ridiculous....she’s so obsessive about stuff, Emma Bridgwater, Cornish Ware, Jadeite to name but a few.
Her whole IG is so shallow, and don’t get me started on how bloody irritating it is when she posts a pic of her husband and calls him Chrissy Woo FFS

There’s another thread been started on her now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Treeofforgiveness

I unfollowed ages ago as I couldn’t bear how every post was so staged for “the gram” 🙄
Plus I cannot believe her life is SO bloody perfect!

Reactions: 10

Maggie28

VIP Member
I still can’t get over how young she is, but like Becky from Home sweet home, I thought she was in her 60’s!
Her house has no style! It’s Emma Bridgwater one steroids! It looks like an Emma Bridgwater shop!
Money can’t buy you class or style!!! She probably shops in Boden and wears loafers!
I hate woman like her 🙄

Only came across her due to the Tash and Tanya thread, just had a nose at her IG feed and am howling at those shit 'effects' she creates on her photos ie the steam in the tea, the smoke on the fire etc etc . Look so shit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MyWorld

VIP Member
She’s another one who reuses old photos and tries to pass them off as that day and has deleted posts in the past if they don’t get enough likes! And when people heap praise on her posts she puts it on her stories! 😡

She’s another one, who as far as I can remember, even before the 🦠 has never posted about donating to a charity or a food bank or volunteering or doing anything for anyone else. Yet she posts all about what she has! She’s just like 🗑 and 🦧 a taker! 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Agatha Quizty

People aren't hating on her because she's rich. My partners mother is rich and lives a very luxury lifestyle similar to Sally Potts and I think she's the sweetest person ever.
This thread got made because Sally Potts put a negative comment on Natasha Ashford post of a full fridge. Then put a positive comment on the same sort of post (picture of a full fridge) on Tanya whitlocks. Literally about an hour apart from each other. She thought it was wrong for Tasha to post a photo of her fridge but commented saying "brilliant post" or something on Tanya's. Tasha even deleted her post after she commented!
I wondered why she's suddenly cropped up on here, I don't follow the other two so I wouldn't have seen it. Bad judgement on her behalf then.

Reactions: 8

Brightstar72

VIP Member
So you had to wait 12 weeks for your nasty fake olive trees? My heart bleeds from your entitled tone deafness

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8