Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s going to fully give them girls up for good, and see them as and when, she gives no fucks at all, god help them when they are older there poor little minds wondering why mommy was the way she was and why mommy didn’t want them awful it is
Possibly yeah but at least the poor kids have some stability away from her

Reactions: 7
Does she realise that Leeds isn’t really that much up north from Liverpool it’s east 😂

Anyways just putting my house up for sale

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See Sallie has only managed to change her top and shoes from yesterday 👃🏽 🤢

9C13C385-4394-4168-A9BB-F9D032918CBA.jpeg

Do we reckon this is sallies new fella then??!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
See Sallie has only managed to change her top and shoes from yesterday 👃🏽 🤢

View attachment 260080
Do we reckon this is sallies new fella then??!!
She’s blocked me because I called her out for advertising that stupid dog breeder I can’t believe she’s back on her page what a load of tit. “Sallie doesn’t run this page it’s sold to a third party” she doesn’t have chat tit
And also if this is the guy she’s with them she needs her head sorting!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sals just been live. Someone asked if her daughters are moving with her and she said “yes, we’ll be moving as a family”?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sals just been live. Someone asked if her daughters are moving with her and she said “yes, we’ll be moving as a family”?!!
Doubt it , she’s always tried to maintain she’s had them With her anyway , born lier 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Hang on. Sal was married? 8 years ago? Wtf have I missed. Sossss if this is like discussed on thread one or something.

Reactions: 1
So on the first live she said she was off to do the school run soon...

She’s just finished her second live and she’s going to the gym and then a swim.

Which one is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.