Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she go on live for like 5mins and just gawk at herself then upload videos doing exactly the same straight after?

That smile one she uploaded for 2secs is horrendous :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just dropped her live cos everyone stopped watching. it's like she doesn't know how to interact with other people she just knows how to eye duck and talk about how she looks constantly. She literally has zero personality.

Reactions: 7
Salbob Squarearse is live.. she’s not doing only fans anymore because she’s a business woman, it gives the wrong impression, and she wants to settle down.

Playing with her rat tail synthetic extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched it and I’m raging.

Everyone from now on who says they feel sorry for her need to bleeping do one off this thread.

She’s a bleeping idiot. Even someone severely unwell mentally knows right from wrong, immature little fucker.
Yasss!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 3
Can someone tweet west midlands police and shop her please !!! I don’t have twitter but i am seriously considering setting one up just to do this

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched it and I’m raging.

Everyone from now on who says they feel sorry for her need to bleeping do one off this thread.

She’s a bleeping idiot. Even someone severely unwell mentally knows right from wrong, immature little fucker.
Well said!!!! She’s an Idiot thinks it doesn’t apply to her!! Cuz she’s flashes her fanny she’s above it!! Imagine if she’d killed someone!! bleeping twit!!! Boils my bloody !!!

Can someone tweet west midlands police and shop her please !!! I don’t have twitter but i am seriously considering setting one up just to do this
Where does she live??

Reactions: 3
Well said!!!! She’s an Idiot thinks it doesn’t apply to her!! Cuz she’s flashes her fanny she’s above it!! Imagine if she’d killed someone!! bleeping twit!!! Boils my bloody !!!

Where does she live??
It’s East Midlands police, shes north notts/Derbyshire way

Reactions: 1
She said on her live she lives in Leicestershire.. then the next breath said she’s near Nottingham but she’s mentioned Derby before now so duck knows where she lives. Rat

• Haha
How can she be getting a puppy when she’s never home to look after it?

I found the street she crashed on, she’s Leicester I think.
Hope that’s helpful.
That’s Leicestershire, closer to notts, and that’s the road into a Leicestershire town from the m1, she was travelling inbound cause she isn’t from leic. I know she doesn’t live in Leicestershire, I’m almost certain she’s from Burton which is Derbyshire. She also got the train replacement taxi into Derby train station then a taxi to her house which would make sense if she’s in Derbyshire, otherwise she woulda been getting the train from Loughborough train station. Either way derby and leic semi-share a police force and you could report her to either whoever was asking 😊

Also duck knows how she crashed there, it’s legit a straight road, it’s a 40. And there’s no bloody distractions 😂 crazy

Reactions: 6
Sal’s live before was so boring, I couldn’t even be arsed watching and dropped off too. She just kept eyefucking herself, then telling everyone how skinny she is, and all I could think was how much of a state she’d have looked to everyone else at the Spa filming herself sucking in her belly and claiming she’s lost tons of weight when she looks the same as always 🤣 hair looks a bleeping wreck now too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s Leicestershire, closer to notts, and that’s the road into a Leicestershire town from the m1, she was travelling inbound cause she isn’t from leic. I know she doesn’t live in Leicestershire, I’m almost certain she’s from Burton which is Derbyshire. She also got the train replacement taxi into Derby train station then a taxi to her house which would make sense if she’s in Derbyshire, otherwise she woulda been getting the train from Loughborough train station. Either way derby and leic semi-share a police force and you could report her to either whoever was asking 😊

Also duck knows how she crashed there, it’s legit a straight road, it’s a 40. And there’s no bloody distractions 😂 crazy
Thats some excellent work there 🕵🏻🕵🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
Her mum’s (Khloe) a company director and so it’s fairly easy to find her address via companies house.

Reactions: 2
Thats some excellent work there 🕵🏻🕵🏻‍♂️
I've tried working out this too as I know she caught a national express to Leicester and then a taxi and came through Markfield.. If you were going home to Loughborough then you would go straight down the m1.
She also shops in the Morrisons in Coalville so I'd say she is closer to living there

I've tried working out this too as I know she caught a national express to Leicester and then a taxi and came through Markfield.. If you were going home to Loughborough then you would go straight down the m1.
She also shops in the Morrisons in Coalville so I'd say she is closer to living there
I mean I’m from Scotland and I don’t have a bleeping scoobie where any of these places are 😂

Has she deleted her OF yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.