Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I dont have a clue

To be fair good arl Sal would you of have to have reported this to police as social services would be asking why and the kids would be at continued risk with her!!

Reactions: 1
Anyway, back to Sallie. She not been on the school runs today then?? 🙄🙄🙄
No she was still in bed after dinner time said she was getting up having breakfast then going back to bed , 2 hrs later she put a pic up looking rough as toast with a glass of wine that was about 2.30 when most mums are gettin ready for school run 🍷

noddyrojjy

Is she as gross in real life? 😂
Lol she was skatty for sure but just seemed like a broken little oversharer who clearly wants some positive attention & doesn’t know how to get it. That was genuinely my first impression of her before she was even mentioned on here. Oh & that she’s bonkers

• Haha

Fatboylaa

She was recently driving round in a Nissan Kashqhi (?) But the written off car is a Seat 🤔
I notice that someone also asked if she was wearing her seatbelt......seeing as she never seems to 🤔

noddyrojjy

Well said!!!! She’s an Idiot thinks it doesn’t apply to her!! Cuz she’s flashes her fanny she’s above it!! Imagine if she’d killed someone!! Fucking twat!!! Boils my bloody !!!

Where does she live??
It’s East Midlands police, shes north notts/Derbyshire way

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I don’t know why feel a bit sad for her watching that backpacking highlight. Well I feel sorry for the young girl in the pics. The grown woman she is now with 2 daughters however needs a fucking hash reality check

Debarkle

Chatty Member
pause all the time for me! I assume it’s cos she doesnt pay for Wi-fi at home so relies on mobile data.

I dont have a clue

Last edited: