Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The mooster

#sallie axl

New thread suggestion

Spongebob Sal has got a chipmunk, carpet like a brothel covered in Johnny Munk!

Reactions: 1

EvieBaby

It looks absolutely battered she's surely lucky to be alive. I could hear the girl on the phone to someone saying she's hit her head

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
There is a khoewells99 which is private which also shows khloemelawells and teenkhloe00 in her bio . Maybe she has set up a new account .
I was following her too and she has disappeared. Maybe she has done an elsa frost and deleted + blocked all women?

• Wow

Queenofhearts20

Really!! Although involved, it seems that his wife stood by him through the trial. I wonder how this will all pan out now.......!
She might have ended it once he’s been out away, anything could have happened, I think he’s still away in prison don’t know how our Sallie wet legs has got in touch 😂

Dex

I’m guessing she owed money or pissed off the wrong people in Liverpool and now she’s fleeing to Leeds 🤷‍♀️ Shame for the girls if she has moved them beCause surely they would have only just started school

Cecilia

What on earth khloes story!! I’m absolutely raging what a fucking moron Jesus Christ I’m reporting her
[/QUOTE]
I can’t see any of her accounts, the original ones not there and the other 2 are private