Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
You need to enable screen records on your settings- control centre. And then when you swipe up where you can like lock your phone, do your brightness etc, it will appear on there. A circle button x
Thank you! Always wondered how to do this!

Reactions: 1

Prinxo

Omg can someone give me a quick summary of what the fuck has been going on ??? Who is doll face , where can I find her , why does she have beef with sal? Who is that young meff she’s been shagging ? Did he send her those vile wattsapps ??? Thanks in advance x
She was sleeping/with doll faces ex or boyfriend Hes only 26
I think they are no longer together/sleeping together
Shes on instagram but is private not sure of her insta name
And we assume it was him who sent the watsapps
Hope this helps ✌🏻

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
I’m confused. Has she deleted her stories? I can’t see anything on her story related to chipmunks

Louise504

She’s between Leicestershire and Derbyshire. Someone suggested Loughborough but it’s 100% not, lol. When I met her she was living Burton way, about 10 mins from Coalville, 20 mins from Lough, 20 mins from Derby, 10 mins if you drive like Khlo. She frequently uses a sunbed in Tamworth which makes sense due to her proximity to the M42. It’s only a junction or two away from her.

If you’re asking to report her then like I said you can report to either force as they do share patrols for that general area
Is this her?

Attachments

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
Hang on. Sal was married? 8 years ago? Wtf have I missed. Sossss if this is like discussed on thread one or something.

Meshme

She can fuck off with her Corona virus being fake aswell. My friend’s sister died in front of her teenage kids after she became seriously ill overnight with it and the ambulance didn’t make it in time. She want to focus on being allowed to see her kids unsupervised for more than an hour a fortnight instead of spreading bullshit conspiracies.
We should all get together and message doll face and ask her if she could educate her on corona I’m sure she things STIs are only a myth too She must have all kinds the dirty cow

Can someone tweet west midlands police and shop her please !!! I don’t have twitter but i am seriously considering setting one up just to do this
Someone did the other day or some police anyway

For insta story recording purposes, how do yo screen record on an iPhone anyone? X

Last edited:

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I don’t have instagram so can’t see her stories! I’m guessing if she’s in the back of a police car, she’s actually in trouble ?? Hope so or next time she’ll ending up killing her self or an innocent person !!
It seemed more like the officer was letting her sit in the car while it got sorted since hers is in ruins