Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dex

Dollface ex posted sallies address on Instagram oh Sal what did you do to upset yet another guy 😂 poor dolly face is well rid of this
Wow she sure knows how to pick them doesn’t she? Hope her poor girls are never around these vile men

Reactions: 2

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
She would have been great entertainment while the Liverpool lockdown going on, spouting bullshit theories left right & centre

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
What's happened to khloe's accounts? she's not added me to the teen khloe one she's just left me on requested. Aw man I'm only fairly new but I've got quite invested in this thread what am I supposed to do of an evening now?
I’ve been left on requested for weeks !!! She infuriates me but is my entertainment 🤣

Some sort of Covid conspiracy isn’t it!!!?
Boris has had her taken out to stop her spreading “the truth” 🤣

Wkdbird

VIP Member
So she’s blagging she’s moved to Leeds? Seen her ex in the gym Monday night is she back with him? I can’t keep up

• Haha
Come to on guys causes Shen never paid rent she won't be able to buy her drugs n no meat dinners if She paid rent she a bum no one likes her n by the way her tuna conue is meant to be wide as heard from the grapevine she is a dirt bag

• Haha

JBFletch

Eeee I think she's in a bit of bother here... Some of us were concerned about bibi and Co. But this one... He doesn't seem to be letting it go. She may be in reeeeeeal trouble now

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Someone commented on the grid post saying she should keep off drugs and her phone when driving that she sounded off her face

MissMonique

I know they both go to the same school because they both wear the same uniform. She drives a silver range coz I’ve seen her outside the gate.

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Whether it’s true or not on the live she insinuated she needed to leave because of a relationship she was in (the one she stole off dolls face??) and that she’s a beacon for psychos but she’s been working with the freedom project?