Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladyinred

Does this include your children! I mean to be a good parent you have to push your own selfish needs aside to do everything thing in your power for your child/children, but to our selfish fucking kipper nicks Sallie scum, cause he children don’t serve her! What a cunt!
DABF6371-5136-4AC5-9AFF-CC5EB0B71C41.jpeg
DABF6371-5136-4AC5-9AFF-CC5EB0B71C41.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
She a joke she done a Igtv on DV aswell and now she dating someone who has a record not that's nothing new like but she a hypocrite she lost her bloody marbles shes a fucken train wreck waiting to happen

BegDavis

I assumed mum already had an SGO, just because of how little time Sallie actually spent with the kid.
You’re right, they’ve been away from her too long and the courts won’t wait that long. Maybe more her going back to dispute or retract the order to retain full PR. Good luck with that Sal hun 🥴

Lonewolf

VIP Member
No she was still in bed after dinner time said she was getting up having breakfast then going back to bed , 2 hrs later she put a pic up looking rough as toast with a glass of wine that was about 2.30 when most mums are gettin ready for school run 🍷
She must have known she had this nightshift coming up 🤣

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Looks like she is trying to make it harder to find her now
She is really trying hard to hide 🕵🏻

Didn’t he threaten to burn her / her mum’s house down? Good for her snitching on him! He sounds just as vile as her.
I don’t think its snitching when he is threatening to burn her house down !!!

Also dollface seems to be fairly respectable so how the fudge did she end up with that scumbag? Looking at his screenshot he was already on bail?

Attachments

Meshme

Doll face is a nurse aswell Im sure she could teach her a thing or two she is a materialistic bit**
Coronas only on the tele 😂?! Is she for real just because she doesn't know anyone that has died from it, it's very real and alot of people have lost their lives, one of them being my grandad. The silly bitch, give me that address and I'll go and shove that blag balenciaga dress down her gob
Doll face is a nurse aswell Im sure she could teach her a thing or two she is a materialistic bit**