Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Froggie123

Khloes live was so hard to watch, she is wiped out crying victim because people asking if she was on her phone etc, those fellas that joined the first two so so creepy and that last fella was getting on as if he was her keeper or something, fully grown man telling a young girl he’ll FaceTime her later , wonder what for 🙄

Reactions: 2

Cecilia

She’s between Leicestershire and Derbyshire. Someone suggested Loughborough but it’s 100% not, lol. When I met her she was living Burton way, about 10 mins from Coalville, 20 mins from Lough, 20 mins from Derby, 10 mins if you drive like Khlo. She frequently uses a sunbed in Tamworth which makes sense due to her proximity to the M42. It’s only a junction or two away from her.

If you’re asking to report her then like I said you can report to either force as they do share patrols for that general area
Is she as gross in real life? 😂

• Haha

Jadejade

Who’s this ungi guy? Can someone post a picture on here I can’t keep up?

Who’s this ungi guy? Can someone post a picture on here I can’t keep up?

Macavity2

Chatty Member
She sounds off her fucking tits! There’s not a chance in hell they’ll believe she’s sober!

Staple

Chatty Member
It must be an old photo as there is no way her hair still looks that good after all these weeks 🤣
Agree. That’s totally from when she had it done originally. She’s tied into a month of advertising so she’s just doing the bare minimum to fulfil what advertising she had left to do I think.

Actually that salon she’s tagged is saying colour and extensions fitted by them on their stories right now too. She only had them done 4 weeks ago? She wouldn’t be having a refit yet, defo just recycled.

Queenofhearts20

She had n❤S❤D other day and now the D has gone 😂😂 what she do with that shit tattoo now soft cunt