Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because are you even a real human if you don’t drive a Mercedes with fresh claws?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i commented on an earlier thread but aint really been on here lately....i was bored on insta last night and found that sal sal blocked me! 😳 i've never commented on anything of hers or even follow her WTFFFF 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
i commented on an earlier thread but aint really been on here lately....i was bored on insta last night and found that sal sal blocked me! 😳 i've never commented on anything of hers or even follow her WTFFFF 😂
don’t think she has - she’s just deleted her account I think

Her main account is still there but inactive Barr the odd promo post on stories.

And her followers are just going down day by day anyway.

I can see she follows her new account and is being active - who knows what will happen next.... Tbc

Reactions: 6
I reckon she’ll be back eventually, people will just unfollow if all she’s doing is posting promo on there, and the money will dry up. For whatever reason she’s lying low atm, I wonder if it’s because she wants to also kill this thread in addition to stuff in her personal life.

Reactions: 8
Filming herself driving to cineworld Lougborough earlier today and a random story last night about how is thankful for anyone who has ever been nice to her
Grrr still filming and driving 😣, not learned any lessons then the selfish prick 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Khloes just posted on her snapchat that her insurance company paid out today after her smash so she’s off to buy a Mercedes or BMW 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Khloes just posted on her snapchat that her insurance company paid out today after her smash so she’s off to buy a Mercedes or BMW 🤬
What a load of bollox ....when do an insurance company ever pay out that quick!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!! My guess is it’s either on credit
Or one of her daddies is leading it for her...yeah she probs makes ok money enough to buy a few pairs of Loubs at a time ..... but she don’t have a spare £20k in the bank for a new/ nearly new bmw or Mercedes unless she buys an older model .....which I highly doubt

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s infuriating!! She said she couldn’t give a f*uck what people say about her, unless we can put £15k a month in front of her she’s not interested! Absolute scum

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That car must have been leased or PCP and she has just not taken responsibility for it. Wait for them to come looking for her.

Meanwhile our Sal is deleting her highlights. She is on a mission

£15k a month, I'm in the wrong job. Or may be not

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.