Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, absolutely no way that child has lips like that naturally.
---
I’m here and ready for a rat gurrllll summer 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I would hope that Sallie “botched bodies” Axl wouldn’t let her underage daughter have cosmetic procedures

Reactions: 5
I would hope that Sallie “botched bodies” Axl wouldn’t let her underage daughter have cosmetic procedures
There’s hoping then there’s knowing full well she would allow her to get work done underage and actively encourage it, it’s just who she is. I think we’ve all held out hope those girls might turn out differently to her but it’s looking like she’s sending them down exactly the same path 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Not to defend our Val but I’ve followed her for a looooooooong time and her eldest has always had naturally full lips. It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s got a filter on it or has been Facetuned as well. She’s a beautiful girl.

Reactions: 13
Maybe I’m in the wrong for saying this but it’s tattle I don’t care.. I feel like her daughter is fully aware of what her wreck of a mother is like, she’s old enough now, she’s probably quite clearly read here. She honestly does not seemed bothered one bit by her mother’s embarrassing antics and messy life. She will more than likely end up like her mother cause she always looks proud as punch being with her mother in photos. Personally if it was my mother, I’d have disowned her by now but that’s just me. Her daughter probably thinks it’s a flex her mother was on big brother years ago. 😂😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m in the wrong for saying this but it’s tattle I don’t care.. I feel like her daughter is fully aware of what her wreck of a mother is like, she’s old enough now, she’s probably quite clearly read here. She honestly does not seemed bothered one bit by her mother’s embarrassing antics and messy life. She will more than likely end up like her mother cause she always looks proud as punch being with her mother in photos. Personally if it was my mother, I’d have disowned her by now but that’s just me. Her daughter probably thinks it’s a flex her mother was on big brother years ago. 😂😬
I see where you are coming from. She was old enough to understand her mum was a mess when she was removed from her care but she is still only young.

Obviously my mum is nothing like Sal but she has done a lot of tit that i’ve forgiven her for simply because she is my mum and i love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I see where you are coming from. She was old enough to understand her mum was a mess when she was removed from her care but she is still only young.

Obviously my mum is nothing like Sal but she has done a lot of tit that i’ve forgiven her for simply because she is my mum and i love her.
Yeah, I think I’m just basing her off my own opinions. I’ve cut family off for crappy stuff, I personally don’t forgive people easily so I guess it’s each to their own

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So our Sals crappy sunglasses empire has fallen and in its place is a likely to be even more tit gym/activity centre/ restaurant?
Pretty sneaky to use the sunglasses page with existing followers to set up the new venture.
Let’s see how this one goes!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So our Sals crappy sunglasses empire has fallen and in its place is a likely to be even more tit gym/activity centre/ restaurant?
Pretty sneaky to use the sunglasses page with existing followers to set up the new venture.
Let’s see how this one goes!
Thats what she did with her current account, it used to be a cleaning business 🤣 She hijacked it when hers got banned !!!

The sunglasses were a crappy front for however it is she makes her money these days.

The drug dealer forex trader fella must be behind this cos its not Sal 🤣

Reactions: 5
Someone else must have taken over that insta, the spelling’s too accurate and Val would have written ‘Jungle TULUM’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9