Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ not been on here in months, I thought the instagram had been quiet. Almost forgot the silly bleep existed. Can someone do me a quick break down of what I’ve missed? Or am guessing we’ve not moved on much since her bedsit in Wakefield, still awaiting the delivery of the bunk beds!

Reactions: 2
Christ not been on here in months, I thought the instagram had been quiet. Almost forgot the silly bleep existed. Can someone do me a quick break down of what I’ve missed? Or am guessing we’ve not moved on much since her bedsit in Wakefield, still awaiting the delivery of the bunk beds!
She moved to Tulum and got herself some fellow Brit bf/sugar daddy/crim. Now she's suddenly back in the Uk, presumably to load up on drugs and dirty cash to smuggle back over there. She barely posts anything on Instagram now.

Reactions: 6
Only just spotted she was tagged in these pics…..wonder what she’s saying to the guy in the first pic?? And her gurn in the second pic 😂

IMG_2240.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11