Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little shriek of joy I let out when I saw her pop up in my storiesšŸ˜† Val's back, just in time for rat gerl summeršŸ˜Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus, fake lashes, knock off - Off White dress, please may her father keep her on the straight and narrow and doesn't follow her motherā€™s path.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Shes a lovely looking girl tho hope she leaves her face alone
She looks older than 14 but it was inevitable with a mother like Sally. Same with Sophie May Dicksonā€™s girls, theyā€™re up against it with a mother like her too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She looks older than 14 but it was inevitable with a mother like Sally. Same with Sophie May Dicksonā€™s girls, theyā€™re up against it with a mother like her too.
Yes totally my heart breaks for dicksons eldest šŸ˜” hope she finds the help she clearly needs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tbf i think a lot of teenagers nowdays look way older than they should, theyā€™ve all got nails lashes tans etc. Its not just the girls with slag mums.

Reactions: 10
IMG_3333.jpeg

Sheā€™s a lovely looking girl. Sal wasnā€™t too bad either before she started bleeping with her face

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nice to see her butchered tits on display

View attachment 2860217
Sadly her teenage daughter is now just an accessory isnā€™t she? Something to show off - ā€œbetā€™cha didnā€™t think I looked old enough!?ā€ Itā€™s all about Sal at the end of the day. If her daughter wasnā€™t pretty sheā€™d not be posing with her and showing her off on her profile pics.

Reactions: 17
Aw sals hairs looking good - wonder how long she will leave it before going full NatWest on us šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not been on this thread in ages! I take it no open profile then šŸ˜Œ

So clearly the tulum dream has come crashing down and she's dragged her slimy arse home, camping out at the travelodge until some poor fucker let's her rent another house

The eldest is defo sal part 2. I bet she can't wait until she's 16 so she can have an onlyfans

• Wow
Reactions: 10