Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer “ready for the best summer with my girls they deserve the world” after abondoning them for the last 6 months

Reactions: 14
I hope SS are aware of her behaviour and don’t let her near those poor girls. The amount of trauma and abandonment issues they’ll have breaks my heart. She really is a piece of sh*t

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It would be funny if there weren’t kids involved but maybe it’s for the best. Sal off in TULUM with her rent-a-cock and the kids get some normality and routine without her swanning in promising them the world and letting them down

Reactions: 17
can confirm he is a scally scouse dealer, currently living mainly in Dubai
She still with her scally fella then?
---
I HAVE TEA!

Shes in tulum and in love according to a mutual acquaintance, Her new fella is into some sort of crypto/investment and minted and not into social media etc. He wants her off it for his privacy and he spends major money on her, and she’s head over heels!

I’m guessing he probably booked her as a prozzie and fell in love with her. He looks a fat mass so no way would she look at him in a bar/club and be initially attracted.
Sals in her pretty woman Era.
Any more tea for us? We miss the old slag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny...the moment Miss "I don't need a man for anything, I'm so independent" gets a rich bf, she complies with everything he wants her to do :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Found her new shop hahaha j/k
Miss you Val 😫
IMG_4723.jpeg

Way old video but here we go for some content

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think so but I’m just imagining she drove past one day and decided that was going to be her new name

This for next thread title 🤣🤣
We won’t have a next thread at this point 🥹 where’s our RATTTTGERRRRRLLLLLL WE MISS YOU VAL ❤😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I drove past Wakefield today. Put on my fishnet dress and balaclava to fill up with fuel in honour of our Val. My husband was well
Impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21