Sallie Axl #58 Boiled egg in a wig, top DJ 24 at my gig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s still not back ! Her TikTok is still there . Does anyone follow her on there ? There’s a post there that she talks about gold diggers & men with their broke ass trips to Nando’s or something . I can get the recording to add here but someone else maybe able too. I just sat here & was wtf are you on about ?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s deleted the video she put up on tik tok the other day saying she had cut her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant believe shes managed this long is it a record?

Sal sallllllll sal yer big shambles where are yer ?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the Cartel have caught up with her?? .. remember she recorded an onlyfans sex tape with them? 🤥😳🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Has she really deleted her only fans content? Fancy doing that when you are earning 17k a month on it. Her thousands of subscribers must be devastated and bewildered.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.