Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RattyBumBum

So obvious she goes to dubai to brass. Notice when they fly them out it’s business class and she gets all her pictures. She doesn’t even post the journey back (she’s probably with the luggage underneath) she just appears like a bad smell outside the quarter eating a £10.95 breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
£60? SIXTY ENGLISH POUNDS for the lemon pepper steppers is she actually joking? They're starting to curl, the fucking toe is on its way to the tongue. I wouldn't giver her 60p

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
SHE WONT EAT MACCYS!!!!!😭🤣🤣🤣

manufactured poison, I am absolutely DEAD 🤡🤣🤣

BUT SHE SNORTS COKE & EATS CRAB STICKS ON THE REG??? HAHAHAHAHAHA

23B7DFA6-4B21-4429-AC5A-9C5320FA3EE1.jpeg

I’ve just nearly given myself whiplash legging it over here after reading that absolute shite

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
How is a surprise for her mum when her mum follows her on insta
Maybe the surprise is that she might give her mum a day off.
Why can’t she just book a nice all inclusive with a waterpark for her kids and family relax and enjoy I don’t know. Has to be all about her

Ps. Sals drug running again pass it on

• Haha
For those that are blocked get onto her tiktok, she was "interviewing " her bro, telling us he was in the military and he knew years ago about the Ukraine war......but was told to keep shushy.......you couldn't make this shit up, Barney from Wallasey knew top secrets years ago, but had to keep them on the down low...🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
it started in 2014 when Russia annexed Crimea.
Why’s she making out like her brother is Julian Assange or works for MI6.

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Her life has NOT changed over the past few years!! As long as I’ve been following her which is about 3-4 years, she is in exactly the same situation now as she was then!

No relationship
No friends
Still hasn’t got custody of her children
Still renting despite saying she’d buy
No job (DJing for free is not a job)
No car

How has she changed???

• Heart
  • Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
She’s totally getting her trips paid for by using a site called Miss Travel. Old ugly fellas pay for your trip in return for a couple of nights where you shag them in their room. The enabler probably pays so the girls can join her when she’s not entertaining for her flight and board. If she really had any intention of having quality time with her kids then she’d be on a holiday filled with water parks and adventure days. It’s all a show for instagram. What a fraud.

• Wow
  • Sick

JE172

VIP Member
OMFG tattlers, I’ve just seen Dj Sal in the wild, I’m in Manc airport at this ungodly hour when my other half has just pointed out our Val and said ‘what’s up with her lips over there’! She is fuking rough as chuff, chomping like a camel and sticking out like a sore thum, I can one 100 percent confirm she needs that filter, she should be arrested for false advertising on her prossie websites 😂😂😂
Oh my goddddd!!!! I’m so excited, rattttt gerllllzzzz stories incoming!! Did you see where she was off to?!

• Haha

PastorBake

Chatty Member
You can't beat a Val Dubia drama.

I've got everything crossed that we might see her wearing those Shoezone pumps again 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Transphobe and a fatphobe? Can’t say i’m surprised at the piece of shit

View attachment 2301577
How can someone be so fucking stupid 😳

First she’s snubbing McD’s for Crabsticks and coke ❄ and now this, I’m sat laughing as I’m typing, what a fucking weapon 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s completely missing the point that most brands including different sized bodies in their campaigns is NOT to promote it as healthy, it’s to show diversity & inclusion from the toxic “beauty standards” narrative the media has created since god knows when.

Her Ma is fucking massive but who’s to say who’s healthy or not by judging the size of a body???

fucking book your appointments with Dr Crabstick Axl quick ratgerrrrls!!

can spot thick cunts like her a mile off when they post stupid shit like this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Madaboutdeltics

Also it looks like the luxury travel car she took to the airport was gifted

It looks like one of those Disco Party Buses people hire for hen parties or taking kids to their proms
Imagine the fucking crank being dropped off at arrivals at Manchester in a limousine like a celeb ....then scuttling off to Easy Jet check in ....only our Sal 😅😅

• Haha

Tobodee

VIP Member
Rat girrrrrlllllls I can’t cope with her DJ video.
it’s the funniest video I’ve ever seen but at the same time wants to make me crawl inside of myself through PURE CRINGE
The way she looks at the camera pretending she doesn’t know she’s getting filmed. The way she goes to touch the switches and then decides against it and just dances as she clearly doesn’t haven’t a fucking clue what she’s doing.
The way she fake laughs likes she’s VIBING with the crowd and no one’s is looking at her.
hahahahahahahahaaaaaa

• Haha