Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl thou, she has been to some stunning counties. I’m not jealous of her but I would love to see some of the countries she has.

She’s still a bleep thou

Reactions: 15
Ngl thou, she has been to some stunning counties. I’m not jealous of her but I would love to see some of the countries she has.

She’s still a bleep thou
I would love to know honestly how she is doing it and where she finds these places or is Pablo her tour guide?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She’s still a bleep thou
I agree. Costa Rica is stunning. But she's not enjoying it, running away from life and responsibilities. She doesn't embrace the culture or do something out the norm. She plonks her slab of fudge arse to the nearest instagrammable bar to take full body motion shots. She's like a lifeless corpse floating around for her next fix.

She's an abhorrent bleep who needs to rot away in the wilderness alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She doesn't embrace the culture or do something out the norm. She plonks her slab of fudge arse to the nearest instagrammable bar to take full body motion shots. She's like a lifeless corpse floating around for her next fix.
Spot on!

Reactions: 9
I feel a few arriiiiibaaa’s will be coming out of this trip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. Costa Rica is stunning. But she's not enjoying it, running away from life and responsibilities. She doesn't embrace the culture or do something out the norm. She plonks her slab of fudge arse to the nearest instagrammable bar to take full body motion shots. She's like a lifeless corpse floating around for her next fix.

She's an abhorrent bleep who needs to rot away in the wilderness alone.
No I absolutely agree. I don’t like what she does when she gets to these places but they are still beautiful countries I’d love to visit! Wish she’d do something better with her time in these countries so I can enjoy it through her 😂

Reactions: 9
Yeah, she goes to some beautiful places but never embraces the culture or sights - she has the same MO on every trip - get wasted, get her arse and clunge filled with old man jism and eye bleeping herself in between lines. Stupid slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
what do you all mean she doesn’t embrace the culture?! Don’t you remember the cleopatra fancy dress in Egypt? 😂😂😂😂😂 awful embarrassing bleep she is

• Haha
Reactions: 44
what do you all mean she doesn’t embrace the culture?! Don’t you remember the cleopatra fancy dress in Egypt? 😂😂😂😂😂 awful embarrassing bleep she is
awwww they were good times 😂😂 remember her wearing it for half an hour and then going to get changed because I think she even realised how ridiculous she looked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
awwww they were good times 😂😂 remember her wearing it for half an hour and then going to get changed because I think she even realised how ridiculous she looked 🤣
Thought she got told to take it off or was that a different outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never known anyone claiming to be all "Zen and Spiritual" and in reality is Flaky and Tragic AF 😁 I hope she is earning enough money laying on her back and drug running on the other side of the World to pay for her kid's therapy bills in years to come 😡 what a total woman she is a very poor excuse for a Mother and should be ashamed 😤those poor kids!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahh i tried to post the video but i cant because i havnt accepted the cookie or something but this is who its looking like shes with
52A819D7-D489-46F4-B0DD-EB8F22E4298B.png
E31F3497-CDD9-49E0-B718-231EE404A7C6.png
2F532340-0605-42D9-ACFD-106173B09100.png

---
Ahh i tried to post the video but i cant because i havnt accepted the cookie or something but this is who its looking like shes with
52A819D7-D489-46F4-B0DD-EB8F22E4298B.png
E31F3497-CDD9-49E0-B718-231EE404A7C6.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It gives me the ick that she kisses all these strangers she meets. Every trip its a new random girl she is all over

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.