Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daughter or not the enabler should fuck Sal off completely unless she shows clear signs of sorting herself out which she never does. Each year gets worse

I feel sorry for those girls and Lisa has done shit on them by enabling Sal all these years. Sometimes you need to be fucking tough!

She would fuck the UK off given half the chance but the wonky eyed cunt is broke as fuck and survives off some regular dementia ridden clients and PIP to get her by

Reactions: 16
At this point I think she just posts that robot to fuck with us lol and we’re all feeding into it

Reactions: 14
What’s this robot thing? I’m blocked or can’t find her on insta…

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail but this just popped up on my timeline and I didn’t know whether to put it on here or Lauren goodger thread as both her & sal like a bit of cosmetic surgery but oh my how can she think these are attractive ? …she must get really bad neck & back ache ! On the plus side she has a built in shelf and at least she’ll never drown with those bad boys !

Reactions: 8
this woman is insane. She looks that way but she’s killing the real estate business in Miami! She’s fucking loaded!

Reactions: 5
this woman is insane. She looks that way but she’s killing the real estate business in Miami! She’s fucking loaded!
Loaded but cray cray ! I looked through her insta as couldn’t believe what I was seeing and I’m sure she does only fans . I was also trying to work out how the fendi & LV tops fitted her as that’s obviously not a normal standard size !

Reactions: 6
Her house is horrible such a mis match of styles and why does she always have to let it be known it’s cleaning day thought she had a cleaner anyway

Just me or did she just let out a groan and a moan in last recording of herself in the mirror fucking odd ball

Her house is horrible such a mis match of styles and why does she always have to let it be known it’s cleaning day thought she had a cleaner anyway
She really thinks she's high-class doesn't she
Absolute basic house

Reactions: 5
Her intinery is meet up with cunts that don't know who you are and rip them off. Plan b get shat on
I wouldn't trust Sal to book a merseyrail ticket.

I bet she's the type who raids their mates bags for loose change when they are asleep in the room.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.