Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sallie Axl - stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Sallie axl #56

A poisonous toad, the rangey is off the road and sal is bed bound in her rented abode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Honestly this is the most I’ve laughed in ages 😂😂 blaming frog spawn juice for the consequences of her own crappy behaviour I’ve heard it all now 😂😂 yeah coz it’s the frogs fault that she didn’t insure her car properly…it’s the frogs fault she acted a dick and got on her kids hoverboard and fell off…she’s an absolute knock out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SALS LIFES A MESS BC SHE LICKED A FROG, STILL DOESNT HAVE CUSTODY OF HER KIDS OR HER DOG.

new title suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Natwest Val likes to lick frogs, that didn't cure her irresponsibility to mother her sprogs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw one of those “international model” girls posted a pic of Sallum at her sharman frog jizz ceremony

1676918458818.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m gonna say that this frog induced meltdown is almost as good as the Dubai ratgerls rage.

Honestly it couldn’t be happening to a nicer person 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'During the Kambo ritual, a shaman burns several superficial holes in the top layer of your skin. Typically, women are burned on their legs to promote fertility, while men are burned on their arms and chests to promote a successful hunt or virility, Dr. Kuhn said.'

If there is one thing she shouldn't be promoting, it's her fertility. She should be sterilised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been off this thread since FOREVR because she got so boring but best believe I just ran here so fast after the frog stories I’ve given myself a virtual stitch 🤣🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone explain the frog thing to me ? Like what happened and why has this caused her to have a broken wrist? I'm a bit behind...sorry rat gerrls

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Kambo (comedown) can it be that thy frog has cast a spell on me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so kambo….

a bit about it…you not only have to fast the day before your body should also be clear of toxins. Most people will do a pre kambo detox.
She’ll still have been full of drugs and alcohol from tulum.

YOure also meant to detox after too, keep a clean diet no booze drugs etc and she was out on the town the day after if I recall.

It’s going rogue now because 1. She didn’t do that. 2. She’s set no intentions or followed any after care afterwards. 3 she got it done cheap in old swan instead of actually going to a reputable practitioner. Who should have taken one look at her and turned her away.

So honestly yeah she’s took the piss and now she’s purging and it’s bleeping her up. She’s being punished.

You’re hexed Val regardless of what your mates mates text says 😂😂😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Does the frog send them an email 😂😂😂😂😂 dead dead dead hahahahahaha!!!
I am SCREAMING🤣🤣🤣🐸🐸🐸🐸

that frog deffo knew where she was & knew she didnt have her car insurance paper certificate that exact moment the bizzys where around the corner.

I reckon it was the frogs hoverboard she was on too, not S’s.

I wonder if those hospital stories slagging off people whowouldn’t come and see her while she was in, was aimed at the frog??

someone repost that video of her trying to stab Ged, I’m wondering whether that frog was in the bleeping background 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.