Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The youngest would of 100 gone into care if her mum didn’t take her I don’t think Sal or Jed were allowed her when it all first kicked off could be wrong though

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They normally give morphine immediately after while an inpatient then try and step down to codeine on discharge and give minimal amount as risk of addiction. Particularly in a surgery like this (reasonably minor) and given her age, in my experience. GP would then assess pain in community (if required). I wonder - as Sal has had dealings with SS and the stab video while high on cocaine which she admits - whether she’s on record with her GP as previously having some sort of dependence or certainly “abuse of”. They’d be loathe to prescribe much to her without good reason in that case.

Reactions: 9
They normally give morphine immediately after while an inpatient then try and step down to codeine on discharge and give minimal amount as risk of addiction. Particularly in a surgery like this (reasonably minor) and given her age, in my experience. GP would then assess pain in community (if required). I wonder - as Sal has had dealings with SS and the stab video while high on cocaine which she admits - whether she’s on record with her GP as previously having some sort of dependence or certainly “abuse of”. They’d be loathe to prescribe much to her without good reason in that case.
I’m on long term codeine and I’m allowed 2 15mg tablets a day and I have to have them on a monthly basis .. they really don’t like prescribing opioid meds if they can help it tbh .

Reactions: 5
I’m on long term codeine and I’m allowed 2 15mg tablets a day and I have to have them on a monthly basis .. they really don’t like prescribing opioid meds if they can help it tbh .
Yeah it took for me to be screaming with the pain from several chronic conditions daily for about 6 months before they would up me to a repeat oramorph prescription. Then it got changed to slow release morphine pills. They definitely don’t send you home with it for a simple surgery like hers. I’ve never been sent home with opiates even after complex neurosurgery.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She's defo got munchausen. Always a bleeping problem with her health and dramatises it 1000 times more.

Sad fucker need to just duck off on a one way ticket and do the world a favour
---

Reactions: 21
I would be surprised if Val wasn't already doubling up on nurofen plus and solpadeine on a daily basis, she's probably been absolutely clucking stuck in hospital without anything, which is why she feels like tit.

Reactions: 10
I would be surprised if Val wasn't already doubling up on nurofen plus and solpadeine on a daily basis, she's probably been absolutely clucking stuck in hospital without anything, which is why she feels like tit.
She’s probably been buying extra off some dealer and he’s let her down and bows she’s feeling like tit !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can imagine her sat in her rented house (I am too. No shade)
Stroking her arm with her fake metal plate “I too am like you robot”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
967DE417-AE41-4AD2-8DDE-12C78CF2B96D.png

You let in the evil spirits & they’ll f**k you Sal. Expect worse to come you crank.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1974217
You let in the evil spirits & they’ll f**k you Sal. Expect worse to come you crank.
Kambo broke your wrist, made Police officers seize your car and has made you poorly even though you’re never poorly (is poorly everytime she goes on a night out/holiday 🥴) and even managed to smash your computer screen

pull the other one Val 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly, the dramatic photo of her laid in bed with her eyes closed 😂😂😂😂😂 is she bleeping 12! Sal you’re a mother of 2 girls (even thou you fucked that up) grow the duck up, stop being an utter slag and start acting like a grown adult woman. You are a bleeping mess you really are! It’s embarrassing to watch you!
You’re probably having a hard time in life because karma is finally catching up with you 😂

pathetic bleep

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not been on here for a while and bleeping wow her recent Instagram post has made me bleeping howl…. Clear addiction right her to prescription drugs, no doubt she delayed her discharge home from her operation too too feed her Mucky habit of opiates the absolute mess!!!!
And as for your car you missed your payments for not keeping up with them simple as!!!!
KAMBO isn’t to blame for your issues it’s YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg that side profile Ooft no wonder she can’t get a man she should be jailed with the filters she posts 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not been on here for a while and bleeping wow her recent Instagram post has made me bleeping howl…. Clear addiction right her to prescription drugs, no doubt she delayed her discharge home from her operation too too feed her Mucky habit of opiates the absolute mess!!!!
And as for your car you missed your payments for not keeping up with them simple as!!!!
KAMBO isn’t to blame for your issues it’s YOU!
Surely the police wouldn’t seize the car if she missed payments thou? The company would repossess as it’s a civil issue between her and the company. Police wouldn’t seize.

I mean technically we didn’t see any Police so could be she’s lied and made out it was seized rather than repossessed.

either way, she’s lost that car and there’s a genuine reason why she can’t get it back otherwise she’d have sorted it by now

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.