Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the police wouldn’t seize the car if she missed payments thou? The company would repossess as it’s a civil issue between her and the company. Police wouldn’t seize.

I mean technically we didn’t see any Police so could be she’s lied and made out it was seized rather than repossessed.

either way, she’s lost that car and there’s a genuine reason why she can’t get it back otherwise she’d have sorted it by now
Probably can’t find a sugar daddy to pay the fees for her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Unpaid i think think the lease company can declare it stolen so police would stop and seize a stolen car as the car in also uninsured.
Surely the police wouldn’t seize the car if she missed payments thou? The company would repossess as it’s a civil issue between her and the company. Police wouldn’t seize.

I mean technically we didn’t see any Police so could be she’s lied and made out it was seized rather than repossessed.

either way, she’s lost that car and there’s a genuine reason why she can’t get it back otherwise she’d have sorted it by now

Reactions: 9
Honestly, the dramatic photo of her laid in bed with her eyes closed 😂😂😂😂😂 is she bleeping 12! Sal you’re a mother of 2 girls (even thou you fucked that up) grow the duck up, stop being an utter slag and start acting like a grown adult woman. You are a bleeping mess you really are! It’s embarrassing to watch you!
You’re probably having a hard time in life because karma is finally catching up with you 😂

pathetic bleep
Maybe all the tit she had put into her face has something to do with the new infection.... ratwoman

1676907120892.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Unpaid i think think the lease company can declare it stolen so police would stop and seize a stolen car as the car in also uninsured.
Yeah I know someone that happened to...they didn't pay their monthly payments and the lease company have to report it as stolen as technically it doesn't belong to you. It flagged up on the ANPR system as stolen so police seized it...

Reactions: 11
Maybe i'm over thinking it but how does some woman having frog juice rubbed into her leg mean some random coppers then come along to nick her car, despite it being insured? Like does the frog send them an email or something?

I mean I know how she's got mumps and can't get out of bed, cos of the raging infection in her blood from rubbing dead frog juice into an open wound like, but i'm just really stuck on how the police then know to start persecuting her? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I have never laugh reacted to so many consecutive comments as I have over the past 2 pages. Good old Sal, always good for a laugh at her expense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe i'm over thinking it but how does some woman having frog juice rubbed into her leg mean some random coppers then come along to nick her car, despite it being insured? Like does the frog send them an email or something?

I mean I know how she's got mumps and can't get out of bed, cos of the raging infection in her blood from rubbing dead frog juice into an open wound like, but i'm just really stuck on how the police then know to start persecuting her? Weird.
Does the frog send them an email 😂😂😂😂😂 dead dead dead hahahahahaha!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel like this is all for somebody’s benefit, or she’s trying to avoid or hide from something. She is utterly insane.

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:

Sallie Axl - How can it be that the frog broke my arm and called the cops on me? 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sallie Axl - and she would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for the meddling frog 🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What she talking about she’s never ill, she’s constantly ill she’s the biggest hypochondriac out !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whoah SALLUM is really suffering now bless. She must be high as duck on codeine posting that picture. Who knew poisonous frog puss would be bad for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.