Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's starting to look like Madonna, who's starting to look like Pete Burns who looked like......well you get the gist.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okaaay...hmm..dunno how to unpack this. This, (I stress) , is a middle aged woman allowing a teenager to grind against her. She really is so wrong on so many levels. For one, shouldn't you have peer group friends? Two...Shouldn't you be at home with your girls being a mother? I've always thought this will end badly for her unless she can get her tit together. Think she's too far down the line on the crazy train. Slightly guilty tho I find this car crash entertaining.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1849692
The young girl she's sliding all over is fresh out of school a few short years ago. This kid is clearly from a wealthy fam, has the resources to travel the world whilst studying. Sal you massive predator STOP IT
eek I know Ana, she went to school with my friends bf so she’s 24/25! she was studying law at Aberdeen uni but dropped out to become a brass/sugar baby as rumour has it, which I believe as her parents are well off but not that wealthy to fund her travels for all these years

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
eek I know Ana, she went to school with my friends bf so she’s 24/25! she was studying law at Aberdeen uni but dropped out to become a brass/sugar baby as rumour has it, which I believe as her parents are well off but not that wealthy to fund her travels for all these years
You can just tell that’s how she does it. Money over dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rememner when Valerie was on that speedboat in Miami bragging to those young girls how she lost her instagram at 10k followers and they both had triple that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's an utter car crash isn't it. I'm ashamed for her. She has absolutely no idea how to play things does she.

Admittedly, I'm an ancient river - and I'm still partial to a little drum & bass night here & there. The kids you meet at raves are ace, but they're not my mates. Yes I'll add them on insta and they love asking questions about rave days gone by - but I'm always in full Mum mode & make sure they message me to say they got home safely etc. I'm bleeping ancient, why would I want to stand beside them and pretend like I'm on their level. I'm simply not.

Ghislaine Axl - learn to know where the line is. And I don't mean the line of coke 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
5 hours before she does a DIY job on her Barnet and has a Bob. 5 hours before she cannot get a brush through those stinking weaves and they Matt 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.