Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where are you weetabix ??
I’m guessing after trying to keep up with her new besties in the forest - she’s still in bed. It’s only 10:45am in TULUM - far to early to surface x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being her age and befriending young girls at raves and posting on social media sisters for Eva !!! She has a teenage daughter ! She’s a pure embarrassment

Reactions: 20
I have to hand it al’ Val, she has got some go in her. I’d be dead if I had to go out getting wasted every night.

Reactions: 14
Nah her new pal has done her dirty with that full length unfiltered photo 😂😂 dog rough our Sal I bet she feels so tit about herself next to these kids young enough to be her daughter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
44176F53-EF7B-42C0-9134-BB13E90942DD.png

wow Ghislaine Axls face is entirely different.
She's all over the child's stories. I feel ashamed for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
But how would we know they are having a fantastic time without them waving their arms in the air?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where are all her Talooom "girls"? She's gone out there on her own hadn't she 🤣🤣, sad old no mates witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Said in skaggies fake American/Irish/Aussie/London accent 😂

Arrrrribaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hahahahahahaha hanging about with 22 year olds 🤣🤣desperate or what

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.