Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been asked before but can’t find it, is the Phillips Lumea any good? Does it hurt? I did red vein removal once in my face and it killed to give you an idea of how much of a wimp I am. Is it worth paying the extra and getting it done professionally?
Truffs a trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I got one off recommendations on here, and although it’s slowed my growth, I’m 2years on and don’t notice much difference on my legs, but bikini is a lot better. I’m a hairy git though and I’d definitely say it works better on the dark hairs, don’t bother if u have fair (although it’s a lot softer)Pain wise, I can’t say it hurt at all but then I do wax my own legs/bikini, so compared to that it doesn’t hurt! It says to carry on with your usual hair removal method but I’d still say it 100% worked better on shaved areas over waxed ones! I’d probably go professional, the lasers are much more powerful 👍

It’s been asked before but can’t find it, is the Phillips Lumea any good? Does it hurt? I did red vein removal once in my face and it killed to give you an idea of how much of a wimp I am. Is it worth paying the extra and getting it done professionally?
Truffs a trollop

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got one off recommendations on here, and although it’s slowed my growth, I’m 2years on and don’t notice much difference on my legs, but bikini is a lot better. I’m a hairy git though and I’d definitely say it works better on the dark hairs, don’t bother if u have fair (although it’s a lot softer)Pain wise, I can’t say it hurt at all but then I do wax my own legs/bikini, so compared to that it doesn’t hurt! It says to carry on with your usual hair removal method but I’d still say it 100% worked better on shaved areas over waxed ones! I’d probably go professional, the lasers are much more powerful 👍
Thank you! Omg I tried waxing my legs once, never again 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm craving an ARRRRRIBA more than anything, where is our Sal? this cannot be her or more likely she cant afford wifi. Imagine her girls going back to school today and she's skanking and stinking miles away, probably hasn't thought of them now her 'little sister' is there. SO sad

Reactions: 16
I’m waiting for Sal to say ‘didn’t take any vids or photos as was living my best life’

When in reality, she had a really tit time 😂

Reactions: 13
Just realised I posted my comment above on the wrong thread. Meant to be the Kate hayes one. If you haven’t read those threads you’re missing out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just realised I posted my comment above on the wrong thread. Meant to be the Kate hayes one. If you haven’t read those threads you’re missing out!
I knew where you meant it to be. We are but dusty ass Nomads here, we roll ourselves in the sand to exfoliate then pluck everything with the stolen dentures of clients past. ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I had to stop reading that thread my weak bladder couldn't handle it 🤣😭 yous are the funniest fuckers over there I'll give ya that, also can't believe he's finally put a ring on it haha soft bleep 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On a ket Comedown ?
Been kidnapped by the Mexican cartel
Had a huge row with her new young mates who realise how old she is ?

still swaying somewhere with her Kylie attire on ?

where are you weetabix ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hiding as she is having a shite time. No new BFF to post about and on her own

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.