Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must hate herself when she’s anroubd all those younger women. She’s far too insecure about her looks to be happy with way more attractive and desirable women around her.

Reactions: 6
I literally don’t get what she gets from being around these people . They are not true friends.. they would literally sack her off in an instant ! She’s nearly 40 .. go home and concentrate of being a mum Sal .. I can guarantee it’s a dam sight more rewarding than being shat on for money .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I literally don’t get what she gets from being around these people . They are not true friends.. they would literally sack her off in an instant ! She’s nearly 40 .. go home and concentrate of being a mum Sal .. I can guarantee it’s a dam sight more rewarding than being shat on for money .
It’s got to be a form of self harm for someone so insecure about aging and her looks to surround herself with much younger women who don’t need filters, loads of procedure and mad editing on their pics. As much as she likes to think she’s one of them, she looks very odd with them and very much out of place. I don’t know if she ever contacts her kids when she’s away but I can imagine it’s quite sad pretending she’s having the best time or working hard when the reality is completely different.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she posted non stop in Thailand and now next to nothing - sooooooy disappointing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s almost a midlife crisis where she can’t cope with the fact that she is aging (as we all are) and that these young perky 20 somethings are getting attention and that’s what she had back then. If she gathered up what dignity she has left, got a decent job and custody of her girls back she would find some peace and not have to attend all these parties where she is old enough to be their mother.

Reactions: 13
She is mwi in this pic, im surprised she posted it 🙈 this trip has disappointed me big time 😂

Reactions: 2
Okaaay...hmm..dunno how to unpack this. This, (I stress) , is a middle aged woman allowing a teenager to grind against her. She really is so wrong on so many levels. For one, shouldn't you have peer group friends?
What age is she? 36?

Is that a peace sign?! ✌ BINGO baby!!!
ket hole with a peace sign while sat alone in a bush this is the kinda content we want yes Val welcome back!

also is her new sister forever counted as a new bestie, i cant keep up with who she knows so ticked (ratted) it off but will remove the rat if im wrong?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That picture of her looks like those girls you see lying in the gutter after they have just vomited all over themselves on a night out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s on a recruitment drive for her ‘events girl’ company.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What was that shout again something about a mc dj in a Bush? One of yous will remember haha from the goldfish in a baggie time 🤣
Think it was MCwhopushedmeinabush, featuring scallys in spunk splattered tshirts holding goldfish in a bag

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1851610
wow Ghislaine Axls face is entirely different.
She's all over the child's stories. I feel ashamed for her.
You knock these young influencers....but to be fair so kind of them to take their gran with them on a night out 🤣🤣🤣
But seriously knowing Val and these young girls being brasses . . Probably doing some mother and daughter act ...🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Okaaay...hmm..dunno how to unpack this. This, (I stress) , is a middle aged woman allowing a teenager to grind against her. She really is so wrong on so many levels. For one, shouldn't you have peer group friends? Two...Shouldn't you be at home with your girls being a mother? I've always thought this will end badly for her unless she can get her tit together. Think she's too far down the line on the crazy train. Slightly guilty tho I find this car crash entertaining.
35/36 middle aged? I must be a bleeping fossil then!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to grow up, she’s desperately trying to relive her youth as she probably had a great time but as you get older you should find pleasure in different things and you can’t have all that carry on when you have kids of your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.