Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so happy swaying to the music, living in the moment, wearing tiny sunglasses at night, surrounded by friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She absolutely just went there in her own, hoping to bump into and create a new set of besties to briefly bum around with until she robs from them and it hasn’t happened and she’s just gegging around on her own smashed off her tits. Aspirational Sal!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s like Richard off the inbetweeners film ‘am out here, on my own, having a MENTAL TIME!’

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If it is the case that she is just bumming around on her own then she must be gutted. She must’ve got lucky last time. Where are all the people she was tagging saying see you in TULUM?

Reactions: 5
She’s on her own. Renting a room in the villa/hostel.

Desperate to create a narrative to cling on to a group of people staying there.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she has gone early as it was cheaper and her “TULUM family” will start arriving in the next few days for that day zero festival

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Michael Bibi’s next stop TULUM - Val has to be desperately wanting to be behind the decks 👀 👀 💃🏻 I’m here for the rejection.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sallie Axl fan art 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 an uncanny resemblance....

View attachment 1848170
This inspired me to look for old sallieaxl posts so then I found this 60th Rasta cake - do we know how old Lisa is or who else this could have been for? 😂

Edited to add the salon pic - thought the pic on the left was a dog at first

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think her mum was in a relationship with a Rasta guy at some point. She’s mentioned it in the past.

Reactions: 3
Sal probably appropriated that as her heritage and that’s why she frizzed the duck out of her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am now deep down the rabbit hole while we’re getting nothing new
Hahaahaaaa ikr!! Sally, if you're reading this babe... hurry up and post some more TULUM cringe content, before we reach so far back into the archives that we hit the stabby part 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's boring as duck these days. She's probably pissed off that many people She's exhausted all options😔😅.

You can't beat covid balaclava/aromat/dubai ballet pumps Val

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1129EECD-36A0-48A4-9233-1060B82F7421.png

She used to have a shape? Back then they didn't have FaceTune & all that bollocks did they? So did she get her choc ice figure from bad surgery??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.