Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa was with a rasta many moons ago, they looked really happy and no doubt Sal ruined that for her. He had a daughter and their kids were roughly the same age. Sal did at one point say she was mixed race and said her step dad was her dad, when in fact both her parents are white. She's an absolute nut job, been following her for years and she's gotten worse every year, bring on 2023 rat guuuuurrls!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Lisa was with a rasta many moons ago, they looked really happy and no doubt Sal ruined that for her. He had a daughter and their kids were roughly the same age. Sal did at one point say she was mixed race and said her step dad was her dad, when in fact both her parents are white. She's an absolute nut job, been following her for years and she's gotten worse every year, bring on 2023 rat guuuuurrls!
Is her real dad alive and in the picture?

Reactions: 1
She literally has no other options, her only decent real friend binned her off after the harry styles concert - I always wondered what drove her off finally... Or more what made her stick around for so long to begin with, I'd be proper miserable if I lived ald Val`s life... All surface level fake tit and she abandons her real relationships (kids) for a skanky orgy half way across the world 🤮

Reactions: 10
This inspired me to look for old sallieaxl posts so then I found this 60th Rasta cake - do we know how old Lisa is or who else this could have been for? 😂

Edited to add the salon pic - thought the pic on the left was a dog at first
Isn't it her dad or stepdad that got the rasta cake

Reactions: 1
Nevermind choc-ice this is giving a tub of neapolitan soft scoop vibes, duck she's never had a waist has she
Haha one of those rectangle blocks of ice cream that your mum would cut a chunk off and sandwich between wafers, instead of letting you get a proper one from the ice-cream man (yeah Mrs Cheddar I'm still fuming about your shite ice creams!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha one of those rectangle blocks of ice cream that your mum would cut a chunk off and sandwich between wafers, instead of letting you get a proper one from the ice-cream man (yeah Mrs Cheddar I'm still fuming about your shite ice creams!)
Hahahaha yes those ones 🤣 soft scoop my ass you'd end up with spoons looking like uri gellers been at them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I miss the days in the Wakey flat. Remember her going on runs in the morning and filming herself on the park gym equipment

• Haha
Reactions: 34
lads, don't want to alarm you but Sal hasn't posted in over half a day.

I'm genuinely worried for her... what if the Thai airport people have tracked her all the way to TULUM? And even if her phone isn't hacked, her grotty slider footprints might have lead them right to her hostel?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.