Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, spoke too soon....

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 22.45.07.png

Fire up the bingo cards rat gurrrrrls, is Asda Axl the TULUM family?! 👁👄👁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have the Mexican cartel kidnapped weetabix Sal in the jungle ?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you reckon she has no internet or something and can only post stuff when she is back where there is wifi? I can’t see how she coping not posting.

Reactions: 10
Ahh you're right lads. She's a genetic choc ice then. That one photo had me puzzled.

Her face in that last story she's put out. She looks the worst I think I've ever seen her look. She's so bloated. Her face looks dreadful.

Give it up Val. The game is over. It's time to give your life some meaning & actual purpose beyond what your life looks like.

Reactions: 19
Ha ha, these filters make people look so different, we see you for what you are Sal!

Reactions: 6
70637A51-970C-48D9-B084-FF377D03DB4B.png

The young girl she's sliding all over is fresh out of school a few short years ago. This kid is clearly from a wealthy fam, has the resources to travel the world whilst studying. Sal you massive predator STOP IT

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1849692
The young girl she's sliding all over is fresh out of school a few short years ago. This kid is clearly from a wealthy fam, has the resources to travel the world whilst studying. Sal you massive predator STOP IT
Went back on her Insta and she seems to have been on love in the flesh on bbc3 too. Will we start placing bets until how long it is before she realises Sal is a deranged scum lord and a liability to be seen with and mugs her off 😂 she seems to be friendly with the ex on the beach/geordie shore crew too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1849692
So creepy, recruiting sixth formers to join her gang of brasses. Someone should report Ghislaine Axl to the authorities....

Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 00.03.27.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.