Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we set ourselves up for a fail here. We posted about the content we had hoped for and she read it and thought F* you lot?? She’s not posted half as much as she usually would this time. When she’s bored we go get a lot so maybe she’s not bored and she’s having a great time but she’s playing us!!! 😱😱

Reactions: 10
I wonder if we set ourselves up for a fail here. We posted about the content we had hoped for and she read it and thought F* you lot?? She’s not posted half as much as she usually would this time. When she’s bored we go get a lot so maybe she’s not bored and she’s having a great time but she’s playing us!!! 😱😱
Is she duck. Sal would post herself having a tit if she could.

Clearly has no mates there, bumming her way through TALUM, hanging on the cost tails of 22 year olds at a boring rave. This trip looks absolute shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This drip is D.E.A.D.

Her ‘family’ aren’t there, the atmosphere is vapid. She wanted this so bad and it’s a total flop. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s lonely and down. If there was anything of note happening she’d have posted it.

The villa/hostel she’s staying in is full of strangers too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

MUG

Reactions: 18
It's also really bleeping expensive there, I went in Sept and was shocked at the cost of everything. She's skint and probably trying to rent out her fanny for a few margs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It just looks so grim. If there was anything going on she would be posting it.

Reactions: 6
Nah. She's having a wank time. Her latest grid post she has an all inclusive wrist band on - that'll get her into the events too. She'll be completely on her own desperate to make some 'friends' to sponge off & prove to us she's having a ball. Instead she's having the worst week ever. How long is she there for?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah I do feel sly on her, advertising she’s having a party and asking people she doesn’t know to go. Reminds me of those kids you hear about who invited their class to their birthday party and no one turned up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn't think of anything worse than the situation she's in right now. duck that for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s deffo not playing us. She’s not that clever and too self absorbed not to post. Clearly her “mates who she loves more than her kids” aren’t there.

Reactions: 19
I just can’t understand how she does it? Does she ask people “hey just want to check where you’re staying in TULUM so I can book close by?” but then not book anything and just turn up?

Reactions: 9
Was just gonna say John Lennon sunnies are on but it’s already ticked off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We almost got faux lesbian kissing….

Actually, no. Just slow dancing on mushrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DC535026-3B5A-4134-9CDA-BAA6567E72D7.png

1415C6AB-DE8A-42A5-9C9C-4270B10FF5DC.jpeg

😂😂😂 one minute proving she has a friend. The next her supposed mate is off in her own circle and they've totally got their backs to her. She's the worst cling on ever

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.