Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember the MLM she was involved with a few years ago when she started doing the 5am “club”. What was she flogging was it FM perfume or something else?

Reactions: 15
As if Evri would even respond to her hahaha …. You never get to speak to anyone at Evri.
Clearly been ordered from Ali express was never arriving. God imagine being Sal. Her kids will be so ashamed when they are older. Imagine if you brought ya fella home and ya ma was grinding on a cushion in the living room to her phone 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those young blokes from Kent that she met on one of her other ‘adventures’ are currently in Tulum. Perhaps there’ll be a rerun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Me for one can’t wait for Tulum 2.0! Sals gonna get wavy as she puts it. I reckon this could be the best one yet! 😆

Reactions: 16
For someone who goes to the gym everyday, she doesn’t have the best of bodies. If she spent more time working out and less eye bleeping herself, she’d look much better. Might even look less choc icy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who goes to the gym everyday, she doesn’t have the best of bodies. If she spent more time working out and less eye bleeping herself, she’d look much better. Might even look less choc icy
Not sure what you mean Bowbow, perhaps you're not aware but our Sal works dead hard for her abs...
IMG_2486.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Translation "can't wait to be this off my tits on MDMA again while dancing to music from a tin can"

Haha did i say dancing, i meant writhing my grotesque body around
She really has disfigured herself hasn't she? There is no coming back from that unfortunately. I dunno what she sees in the mirror but I would have a balaclava (not the petrol court one) as a permanent cover up if that was me :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.