Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The balenciaga tshirt has resurfaced!!! Plus what the hell will that hair be like in tulum last time she couldn't manage her mane and hacked it off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The balenciaga tshirt has resurfaced!!! Plus what the hell will that hair be like in tulum last time she couldn't manage her mane and hacked it off
Yup and back in tie dye! Spiritual Sal in coming back! Hope she is going to treat us to some more choc ice yoga and crystal chat in between the minty slo mo dancing 🥳

Long time lurker but err Val… don’t you have to tell us everything…
Two words: BUNK BEDS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hurts my brain man, 'FoR tHe JuNgLE' - you are staying in a resort, like you did in thialand and like you do everywhere you go you intrepid head.

The closest she'll get to the jungle is going to be when the extensions are 3 days unwashed 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Buckle up rat gurllls she’s on her way! Won’t be long until she’s swaying off her head, eyes closed with Lennon glasses to tit music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t wait to see her on her own cos she has no mates, pretending she is living her best life doing tit dives into ponds

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooooh eye up lads......the headphones are on, tracks are loaded.
David Guetta move to one side hun .DJ Sal is in town!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really hope she meets Charlie again.

update. I’ve just stalked that Charlie. He’s got a girlfriend who is really pregnant!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine the laughs seeing that in the airport 🤣🤣 eye bleeping herself in the bogs at near 40 years old 🙈 leave it to the teeny boppers ey Sal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We are ready. I love these insta huns and their car crash lives they broadcast. Also she’s got a mini perfume from Jo malone- like the smallest one for the bag 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must have got National Express coach or the like from Liverpool to Gatwick?

We did not get 1000 posts of her in a car etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We forgot ‘post holiday flu/virus (aka massive comedown)’ on the bingo!! Every time she gets back home she is sooooyyyy ill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.