Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Just realised I posted my comment above on the wrong thread. Meant to be the Kate hayes one. If you haven’t read those threads you’re missing out!
I knew where you meant it to be. We are but dusty ass Nomads here, we roll ourselves in the sand to exfoliate then pluck everything with the stolen dentures of clients past. ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Sooooy gutted not to have had a single Arrriiiibbaaaaaaa out of her on this trip but the constipated sheep eeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh is softening the blow a bit! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I feel so fucking smug watching her stories while drinking a cup of tea in my dressing gown. How does she live this life?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ashfox

Chatty Member
Same, quite possibly chatted cod shit to each other at one point 🤣
🙋🏻‍♀️ proud of my old raver status & yes happily chatted absolute biscuits in loos with shiny happy people all over the North - loved it!

We should have a old raver thread! X

• Heart
  • Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Bit weird to message a mate - what can someone say, she’s a shite mum and a brass. Chances are they’re all brasses and the minute you realise that Sal has kids you know she’s a crap mum 😂😂😂

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Rat gurls is she manages to get a “dj set” booked here in the UK we have to go !!! We can all dress as her different personalities

• Haha
  • Heart

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Ghislaine Saville Axl’s swaying to the mundane beat, and when one finally drops, she bleats like a constipated sheep

Last edited:
  • Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think the other girls have had a totally different holiday they seem to have eaten out a few times in nice places and actually had days off from raving. It’s exactly the kind of holiday I would have had at their age. But Sal, a full 36 year old mum of 2 landed 2 weeks ago with her hand baggage and a pair of boots and has been off her head since.

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Sometimes i think it would be nice to go out and get wasted again but then i think do you really feel like dying & not being able to piss 🤔🤣
Tried it in my mates kitchen. Got a para and sat there all night with the dog's blanket over my head AND a pair of sunglasses over that 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Halfbaked

For anyone that’s not seen the litter tray pic I’ve found the post

• Haha
Reactions: 24

wiganuser

VIP Member
Fucking howling at her sat at some Gatwick Airport cafe with her earphones on, Jo malone purchase downloading tracks. She's fuckin tapped in the head 😓😓

I hope she bought perfume to mask the smell of her odious minge on the plane. Smelly fucker

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Rememner when Valerie was on that speedboat in Miami bragging to those young girls how she lost her instagram at 10k followers and they both had triple that 🤣

• Haha