Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Buckle up rat gurllls she’s on her way! Won’t be long until she’s swaying off her head, eyes closed with Lennon glasses to shit music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

RuEvenReal

I have to be honest, by this point, I'm actually impressed at how she's still going 😂 I've never been able to sesh for that that long 🥴

• Haha

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
We forgot ‘post holiday flu/virus (aka massive comedown)’ on the bingo!! Every time she gets back home she is sooooyyyy ill 😂

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Have we seen her eat yet? No flexxing with pics of oysters and lavishly presented Tomahawk steaks /Côte de Boeuf (being served to others) while her sad little side salad wilts in shot?

Or is she roaming the beach with the stray cats at night searching for scraps?

• Haha

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
Rat tail hair
Visiting a shaman
Slo mo dancing
Lesbian phase
Lost luggage
Falling out so only needing family
White shirt
Nipple out
Video of her diving in water
Endless quotes about being free and a nomad
The video of her djing from about 10 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Sitting in Spain. On holiday. Kids are in bed and me
N hubby sat on balcony havin a swal …. Nothing like it. Feel so content knowing kids are happy & made memories at the beach today; so sad she’s fucked off again and left kids with whoever … ps: hubby fell asleep & snoring so taking chance to scroll 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Her stomach and bowels aren't gonna know what time of day it is when she gets some solid food in her.

• Haha

Alexa456

Do we think the sliders have finally broke and that's why she's been stomping around in sweaty boots on a beach all week?! 🤣

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Howling! She burst into tears? She'll soon be crying when Gishlaine has her off too.

Oh Nutella, Nutella girl, smallest violin in the world playing here . Save you're prayers for yourself and incidentally not just past issues, you're loving spiritual friend is currently fucking up two little girls lifes at present. Dry your eyes, put on your big girl sequin thong and shut the fuck up you numpty.
THIS!! You're spot on Lizzie. Those two young children are the real victims here with Sallie is the mother with the real hate in her heart. She surely can't love her daughters while she deserts them so often and so willingly. What drugs are they even on to be spouting this bollocks?

• Haha

Trefl

VIP Member
So she travelled home on Xmas day but is pretending she had so much fun on Xmas day she didn’t post 😂😂 and is now miraculous posting from home 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
I wonder if we set ourselves up for a fail here. We posted about the content we had hoped for and she read it and thought F* you lot?? She’s not posted half as much as she usually would this time. When she’s bored we go get a lot so maybe she’s not bored and she’s having a great time but she’s playing us!!! 😱😱
Is she fuck. Sal would post herself having a shit if she could.

Clearly has no mates there, bumming her way through TALUM, hanging on the cost tails of 22 year olds at a boring rave. This trip looks absolute shite!

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Those young blokes from Kent that she met on one of her other ‘adventures’ are currently in Tulum. Perhaps there’ll be a rerun?

• Haha
  • Heart

Justdrinkingtea

No one from last year is there this year , she has literally been had off whilst the elite are being wined and dined on European ski resorts.
Hahah and what happened to her ski trip with the girls hey?! We haven’t forgotten ski bunny Val at Chill factore learning how to make pizza and chips! 🍕 I’m guessing that’s just another bunk beds situation which will never be discussed ever again 😂

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
70637A51-970C-48D9-B084-FF377D03DB4B.png

The young girl she's sliding all over is fresh out of school a few short years ago. This kid is clearly from a wealthy fam, has the resources to travel the world whilst studying. Sal you massive predator STOP IT

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22