Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone BA
The flight from Gatwick lands in about 50mins so hopefully I’ll wake up tomorrow and the antics will have already started!! Let’s see what she’s managed to lose stuck on a plane for 10 hours😂

Reactions: 5
The flight from Gatwick lands in about 50mins so hopefully I’ll wake up tomorrow and the antics will have already started!! Let’s see what she’s managed to lose stuck on a plane for 10 hours😂
I’m almost on her time so I’m here for the ride 😂 I’ll screenshot anything she might try to dirty delete

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m almost on her time so I’m here for the ride 😂 I’ll screenshot anything she might try to dirty delete
I hope your on the nighshift hun. Im on the Baileys and reckon i can monitor til 11pm at a push🙃😝🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I absolutely can’t wait to wake up tomorrow to Sal arrrrrrriba - sorry, ARRIVING in TULUM 😝 it’s like Christmas Eve all over again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.