Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before but could you be arsed hanging around with kids half your age? The level of delusion is scary with her if she thinks for a minute she's a seamless blend to them. She will be like that one person, and every city has them, that's viewed as a old raver who's a fixture in the club and tolerated.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s funny I spent Boxing Day with a group of 19-25 year old family and not only did I feel about 1000 years old but they talk such bollocks. How can she want to spend a whole holiday with them, they’ll be mocking her the whole time. It’s literally a different generation

Reactions: 18
It’s funny I spent Boxing Day with a group of 19-25 year old family and not only did I feel about 1000 years old but they talk such bollocks. How can she want to spend a whole holiday with them, they’ll be mocking her the whole time. It’s literally a different generation
Well tit will fit right in there, the tit that comes out of her mouth!😝

Reactions: 6
I've said it before but could you be arsed hanging around with kids half your age? The level of delusion is scary with her if she thinks for a minute she's a seamless blend to them. She will be like that one person, and every city has them, that's viewed as a old raver who's a fixture in the club and tolerated.
This is why I only do old school reunions 🤣 so I'm with saddos my own age trying to relive our youth

Reactions: 8
Probably got caught with a load of drugs up her bum

Omg have we ever considered that's how she's affording these trips?? Stabby the drugs mule

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Probably got caught with a load of drugs up her bum

Omg have we ever considered that's how she's affording these trips?? Stabby the drugs mule
That is a good point, she was almost there 13 hours ago. No way she wouldn’t be posting by now 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No posts yet? Clearly no WiFi. I bet she's walking the streets of TALUM, bumming a free night stay somewhere so she's resorted to sleeping on a random sunbed on the beach next to a rabied infected dog. She would fit right in 🪰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does everywhere she goes look like absolute tit. I know someone in Tulum at the moment and they make it look enviable. This ‘villa’ she’s at same one as before looks like it was deserted during the war in a forgotten part of the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No posts yet? Clearly no WiFi. I bet she's walking the streets of TALUM, bumming a free night stay somewhere so she's resorted to sleeping on a random sunbed on the beach next to a rabied infected dog. She would fit right in 🪰
Calling it now she decked someone and got arrested 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does everywhere she goes look like absolute tit. I know someone in Tulum at the moment and they make it look enviable. This ‘villa’ she’s at same one as before looks like it was deserted during the war in a forgotten part of the country.
Mexico in Dec/Jan is really unpredictable. Looks like a deserted hellhole. I'm in Barbados at the min and it's been the same here which is unusual 😖. I can't believe she's sharing the same ocean as me 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
Apart from Egypt there is not one place she has been that has made me envious. She makes every place look as dirty & grubby as she is

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.